sigpic

Comment

banned.... I'll think of a reason later ^

Comment

^banned for no reason

sigpic

Comment

^banned for not being on GW when I am
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

^ banned for bishop
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for reason unknown
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

^ banned for being new in this thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not being new on this thread

Comment

^ banned for not respecting your elders.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not respecting the newbies

Comment

^Banned for not respecting the even newer peeps.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                          Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                          The Chevron Team
                          Spoiler:
                          Never make everything Organic!
                          Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                          :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                          :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                          :The drones are heading towards us.
                          :Those drones look familiar...
                          : SQUID?!?
                          We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

^banned because all even newer peeps must be banned at some point. Better make it now.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^Banned because you must get banned first. Its what we call the "circle of life"

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                              Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                              The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:
                              Never make everything Organic!
                              Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                              :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                              :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                              :The drones are heading towards us.
                              :Those drones look familiar...
                              : SQUID?!?
                              We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

^ banned for referencing
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X