Following…still…you…not!

Comment

^ unbanned...yes
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for not writing my exam

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not enjoying the opportunity to shine your knowledge in front of an audience!
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because of stuff
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

^banned because that exam was way too easy to shine with my knowledge

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for the exam being too easy, and wasting your time revising.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned for that is true

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                      ^banned for that is true
                      ^ banned because i remember saying "there's not point revising if you were paying attention in class" i think i was talking to you
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

^banned because I always pay attention in class (I learn best when I hear stuff)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          ^banned because I always pay attention in class (I learn best when I hear stuff)
                          ^ banned for continuing to point out how pointless revision is...
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for equations are not learned in that way and try 300 for that exam

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having to memorise 300 equations
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned because that is a pointless exersise

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X