• Show
Clear All

^banned, it is a nightmare

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because it's better than toy story 2
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned cause I haven't seen part 2
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because don't bother. the plot has the disney cliches which were delightfully absent in 1
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned... for some reason!

Comment

^ banned for banning so much you ran out of creativity
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^banned for not having ANY creativity
                "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
                Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
                Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
                Spoiler:
                Everyone: "Go Metric"
                Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
                (\/)
                (oo)
                (")(")

Comment

^ banned because i am very creative, i created all that you see.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being overly creative
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for continuing this uncreative stream of banning due to amounts of creativity....
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not attempting to creatively stop the creativity banning, eighter
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ BannedIndeed
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for... something...

Comment

^ banned for something else
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm going mad from revision.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X