Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for traumatising me!!! Sounds horrible .

Comment

^ banned because it's great and I havn't had it in years
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^banned for not getting some .

Comment

^ banned because the female condition prevents it.

Spoiler:
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned....are you a girl?

Comment

^ banned......*glare*....
              bed time in this contry, night

Spoiler:
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned for sleeping...night .

Comment

^banned for being awake

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for hiding behind the waterfalls.

I am in bad mood. My young boss is stupid. Sorry for being harsh, but this is the truth.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for being in a bad mood
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because gateworld is slow!
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned beause it really is

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for culling the GW server!
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because you can't stop me culling

sigpic

Comment

Bits. Bytes. MBytes. GBytes. R.I.P.

^ unbanned for not culling the users! But if you will start, than I suggest the whumpers. They will enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X