This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for not really liking long haul flights, but going on them anyway

also banned becuase my GF has read the twilight series, and thanks to you, making me google it, i managed to inform her of the 4th book which is coming out which she didn't know about until i mentioned it.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because my wallet was stollen and I didn't have enough money anyway to buy the third book.
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ banned because you can afford to come to the UK but you can't afford a measly book
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not symoahising about the stolen walet

Spoiler:
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because the banning thread is no place for sympathy (i do sympathise really i hope you get it back, or nothing important or sentimental was in there)
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being anoyingly right, this is a place for being mad and completly random you purple 7 (not really, only need to cancel a card, I doubt I had two dollors in coins in it. Good news is, there's a strong likely hood that I will get it back)

Spoiler:
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for typo (thats good )
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I can't see it

Spoiler:
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because annoyingly has 2 Ns
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because i've finished school fot the week, had the absolutly worst day ever (think i pissed off Karma somehow...) and honestly couldn't care less.

Spoiler:
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because even if karma is real, it isn't calculated until you die, and it determines how you are reincarnated, therefore day to day karma doesn't change anything. (also unbanned for having a bad day)
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I recognise all the words but I can't get them together in my brain

Spoiler:
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned because now I don't see any words

Spoiler:
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for being blind
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X