Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned becuase your statement that no power in the 'verse can stop you.... is false for I have stopped you
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ Banned because Tame made me disappear in the Cantina last night and no one has rescued me yet!

Comment

^banned because parents are stupid!!!

Comment

^ Banned for thinking Tame is my mother!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            ^ Banned for thinking Tame is my mother!
            ^ Banned for being in denial
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^^banned because I was talking about mine...

Comment

^ Banned for talking about your parents

Comment

^banned because the older they get the dumber they are!!!

Comment

^ banned because i'm as old as time so are you calling me dumb?
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

^banned for using fuzzy logic.

Comment

^ banned because fuzzy logic is the best, and it's cute too... *strokes fuzzy logic* mmm fuzzy
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned for giving me that traumatizing image!

Comment

^ banned I'm sooo happy!
                            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by ebethman
                            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                            Originally posted by Bray
                            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ banned for being happy.
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned for not hating Keller!!

Comment

Working...
                                X