Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned becuase your sig must be too tall surely?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because yes it is.
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not using a spoiler tag to make your sig follow the rules
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm a natural born rebel who doesn't follow "rules".
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned becuase i got moderated for having a sig a couple of kb over the kb limit and got a red card thing!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned because that's unfair.
              sigpic

Comment

@Avatar Trois banned because I told you several times you will get busted. This was a few months back...you did not listen...buckle up and move on .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  @Avatar Trois banned because I told you several times you will get busted. This was a few months back...you did not listen...buckle up and move on .
                  ^ banned because getting busted is fun, you should try it
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned for wanting pity then with all those posts how annoyed you are for being busted.

Comment

^ banned for being in a bad mood or something
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

^banned because I had an annoying long day!!

Comment

^ unbanned because you probably dont need banning
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for not unleashing the force

Comment

^ Banned for wanting to be my sister!

Comment

^ banned for not explaining why Ib wants to be your sister!!?
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X