Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for having the name DEX in your sig. It reminds me of my X, DEX was her last name, and that is not pleasant . Witch of woman ----> Did I say that out loud? --->

Comment

^ banned for having an X in your sig which must do the same job (and yes you did)
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
        ^ banned for conforming to what is expected and shrinking your sig
        ^ banned because i got an infraction and had to shrink it.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned cause it took you long enough

Spoiler:
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because i was unaware of the kb limit on the sig, and anigifs take up a lot of that
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

^banned for not reading the rules

Comment

banned or reading ^

Comment

^banned for not being original...

Comment

^ banned for end ^ing

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    ^banned for not reading the rules
                    ^ banned because there should be a sticky on the rules in every sub forum!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^banned for not shouting those ideas on the street

Comment

^ banned becuase the mods are the ones that should be shouting the rules on the streets
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

banned because you should do it any ways ^

Comment

^ banned for telling me what to do mister!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

banned for not doing what I told you to do ^

Comment

^ banned for being a megalomaniac

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                                ^ banned because i was unaware of the kb limit on the sig, and anigifs take up a lot of that
                                ^ banned because i think I've banned you for it a few times

Spoiler:
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X