Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ebethman--->banned because aliens will invade this planet in 2030 . I know it, I am one of them

Comment

^ banned for not being one of us.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        @ebethman--->banned because aliens will invade this planet in 2030 . I know it, I am one of them
        ^banned for not invading in 2012

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        ^ banned for not being one of us.
        ^ banned for not being one of me
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for wanting us to invade in 2012. We are on a toight schedule and besides....in 2012 someone else will invade the planet .
          Bonus ban for looking for the truth .

Comment

^ banned for not allying with x-files aliens... then overthrowing them when they are weak
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

^banned because we don't need to trick other Aliens . We is cool

Comment

^banned because I HAVE SMELLIER *stupid caps lock* socks and I don't need a card (people can smell my socks and recognize immediately that my socks DO smell)
                Also banned for saying "toight" like Goa'ldmember () in Lost in Showers !

Comment

^banned for being toight loike a Toiger

Comment

^banned for saying I'm "toight like a toiger"....at least you're a guy...otherwise I'd be extremely scared...

Comment

^banned for wanting a cigar and a waffle

Comment

^banned 'cos I don't smoke! And banned for wanting a bong and a plitz?....or whatever he says with that!

Comment

^banned 4 banning on a friday

Comment

ban because its Saturday where Sil lives.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for knowing that

Comment

^banned for not wanting a smoke and a pancake . I loved that film

Comment

Working...
                                X