This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
    Heya! Finally arrived here...it sure is cosy in here *hugs all the cute pets*

Thanks for inviting me, I'm sure gonna spend some time here. Oh and did I mention I just love animals

I have a Ragdoll cat: Emily...well her full name is Calaquendi Dolls Jensina Carys Emily. LOL and a Gerbil: Zwarteke (loose translation? Little Black One hehe)

*huggles pets again*

Welcome to the coziest thread around. Yes, there are lots of different pets here and they are all loved!!! I'm glad you are going to spend some time here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Yup all the pets are very sweet Love them

But with kitten, yeah they are sweet...but i don't think i will have a kitten ever, i am more a dog person...he he...you can atleast, i think, teach dogs things... Not that they will listen**looks at her lazy dog**
      LOL well Ragdolls are known to be the 'dogs' of the cat world. Emily can sit when I ask her, she comes to me when I whistle, she understands pointing to something i.e. if I point behind the sofa because her mouse is there she jumps in that direction or when I stand in the hallway and point to the living room she goes that direction.

When I say "where's your mouse?" she goes looking for something that looks like a mouse. When I throw one of her toys, she brings it back to me, drops it on the floor in front of me and I throw it again, she brings it back and oh we can do this for hours LOL

When I say 'vleesje' (food), she runs to the kitchen and waits by the fridge.

She can walk on a leesh and well she has never ever bitten me or scratched me but that's just her being a Ragdoll.

I love my cat, can't you tell?

Comment

This is Lily... She may look cute, but she likes chewing fingers that get too close... or clawing anything within reach if there are no fingers available

Spoiler:

McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Welcome to the coziest thread around. Yes, there are lots of different pets here and they are all loved!!! I'm glad you are going to spend some time here.
          I have now checked ALL the posts and everyone's pets! Wow! You know what I like about animals? They don't judge. They take you as you are. And no matter what they're there for you. Unconditional love isn't it?

*hugs and pets all the animals she's seen here*

*bearhugs everyone that lost a pet*

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
            This is Lily... She may look cute, but she likes chewing fingers that get too close... or clawing anything within reach if there are no fingers available
            It is always the quiet ones isn't it. She is pretty though. She reminds of a cat my sister had when I was little, Pattycat.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post

Spoiler:

Ooh tiger kitten! She's beautiful, love the eyes

Comment

This is my only child, Penny.

Click if you would like a larger version.
                sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful face Penny has! Welcome!
                  sigpic

Comment

A New Year's Toast for everyone...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Thank You Pocus!
                      A Very Happy and Healthy New Year to All
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello, pet lovers! Sorry I've been away, but I have a new pic of Callie to post, and I decided to wait to post here until I could share it...but I can't find the disc it's on...so I'm back tonight anyway.

Welcome to all the newbies, and thanks to everyone who has shared pet pix and stories. Solo...wow!

Here's a little holiday greeting I thought you would all enjoy!!!

I didn't find one featuring puppies. Sorry! This will have to do...

Comment

My dog was scarred because of the fireworks. I arrived to home at night and she didn't come to my calling. I found her in the garden under a bush and she yowled desperately. I brought Laure into the house and I tried to relax her with food and stroke.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                            This is my only child, Penny.

Click if you would like a larger version.
                            Pwetty cat! I love the little white toes she has on her paws; so cute

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              My dog was scarred because of the fireworks. I arrived to home at night and she didn't come to my calling. I found her in the garden under a bush and she yowled desperately. I brought Laure into the house and I tried to relax her with food and stroke.
                              Poor Laure So many dogs (and cats, and other animals - my aunt's horses have trouble, sometimes) are terrified of fireworks - vets around here get pretty busy around bonfire night Hope she's feeling better now!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

*huggles everyone's pet that got scared of the fireworks*

I wish you and your pets a healthy and happy 2009!!!

May you get everything your heart wishes.

Hugs,

Comment

Working...
                                X