This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what did you do?

So tell me people, having no new episodes of SG1 or Atlantis, how did you spend your spare time, in this new fangled "Friday night reality"? I:

- got my head shaved
    - climed a "tree"
    - rode a "bicycle"
    - found my bedroom does actually have a floor and not a mess of clothes to walk on
    - played scrabble

Yes, I was desperate! So what did everyone else do?

Well a few weeks ago I started writing my Earth/Asgard/Tok'Ra/Rebel Jaffa-allegiance essay "How would I have done it?".

Unfortunately I had to halt that one since my mother's alcoholism got worse. But now after she's "motivated"(I threatened her with a charge of assault. The B*tch hit me while drunk, so she has no options left but to go to stop drinking or facing me in court, risking prison.)

Then after the thread about a united earth I felt like I should first write an essay about that, so I started thinking and writing a short draft how I would do it. I'll post the first draft on GW soon.

Comment

Ummm watch some ST:E, and also watch the reruns of SGA, at 10. Use 9pm to chat with other gaters only on GWF of course.

Also I will be studying alot, due to it being senior year.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

posted way too much on gateworld, read mary higgins clark new one (not good), wrote a csi fic, went to bed early, came up with a plan to dominate the universe, implemented it, was defeated by small orange balls of fluff who comunicated by a set of complex whistling, squeaking and wet farts, decided to eliminate balls of fluff, decided to watch the season 6 dvd box set i bought last week instead. (ok, some of those were lies. i'm so freaking bored with no stargate, i went mildly insane!!! maybe i should look into getting a life? nah, been there, done that, even more boring)
        Last edited by michelleb; 04 September 2004, 03:12 PM.
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

So you did drugs(Sounds like LSD) because the pain of not watching any new StarGate was unbearable?

Comment

Well...like Michelle I posted way too much on GW...spent hours in a chatroom. Finished a ff8 fic i've been writing for a year already . And watched three episodes from season 3 on my dvds
            ~Athena

Comment

I instaled linx on a olds pc to be a sever wail watching the reruns. then I sent my lsd lased fluf balls to fart on michelle. sorry the worlds mine. I'm going to take it over with a slice of chesse and a cow. i would tel you how but the Iwould have to send you to sokar.
              Last edited by Gorthaur; 04 September 2004, 03:47 PM.
              -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
              GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
              M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
              ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
              geekcode

Comment

I got really drunk and played synth all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorthaur
                  I instaled linx on a olds pc to be a sever wail watching the reruns. then I sent my lsd lased fluf balls to fart on michelle. sorry the worlds mine. I'm going to take it over with a slice of chesse and a cow. i would tel you how but the Iwould have to send you to sokar.
                  not..you don't understand..i let you take over, i had other things to do involving a paperclip, an elastic band, an old, blue running shoe (must be left foot), the entire 1969 aston villa football squad, and a small purple beetle called gerald.

what makes you think i took drugs?
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Went out with friends and spent $25 on drinks and appetizers. Having a social life is not only overrated, it's expensive. Stargate = Free.
                    Fitness Buddies

Comment

Got some much needed sleep... also discussed how stupid my school is since supposedly they block every forum they can find. Well, I can get here and there's the word "forum" in the address!
                      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Went to the Annual Labor Day Regatta. Boat races, rides, eats and bands. It almost kept my mind off the fact that I wasn't missing anything by not being home to watch Stargate SG-1 & SGA.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
                          So tell me people, having no new episodes of SG1 or Atlantis, how did you spend your spare time, in this new fangled "Friday night reality"? I:

- got my head shaved
                          - climed a "tree"
                          - rode a "bicycle"
                          - found my bedroom does actually have a floor and not a mess of clothes to walk on
                          - played scrabble

Yes, I was desperate! So what did everyone else do?
                          Watched Disc 1 and 2 of season six of SG-1 with my wife. Neither of us had seen those episodes yet!

Comment

Well, my friends still got together like every Friday night and we missed last week's Atlantis episode because we were in Chicago at the Convention. So we watched that! So we still saw a new episode of Stargate.

And I have been watching every episode from the beginning lately, I am now on Season 2 will be spending all day tomorrow finishing Season 2 so I can move on to 3 and 4 and so on.

This show is so great, and I am still in shock about meeting Amanda Tapping!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                              Well, my friends still got together like every Friday night and we missed last week's Atlantis episode because we were in Chicago at the Convention. So we watched that! So we still saw a new episode of Stargate.

And I have been watching every episode from the beginning lately, I am now on Season 2 will be spending all day tomorrow finishing Season 2 so I can move on to 3 and 4 and so on.

This show is so great, and I am still in shock about meeting Amanda Tapping!
                              cool. Did you get to meet any of the other cast?
                              -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                              GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
                              M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
                              ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
                              geekcode

Comment

Working...
                              X