X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu
    The Snakey Medals: Bronze, Slither and Goa'uld
    Hatusu THAT is just too funny!!! I am completely impressed with the amount of comedic talent we have on this thread...I have totally laughed my day away!! Thank you ALL
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

sound of fast foot steps...door slams....
      Go Hatusu
      Go Hatusu
      Go Hatusu go!

(speed racer refference for those of you that are unfamiliar)
      "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Originally posted by teddybearnospaces
        Go Hatusu
        Go Hatusu
        Go Hatusu go!

(speed racer refference for those of you that are unfamiliar)
        Pant, pant...I got an Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard. I'm only three blocks from a Dairy Queen. Stupid of me to move here.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Hatusu THAT is just too funny!!! I am completely impressed with the amount of comedic talent we have on this thread...I have totally laughed my day away!! Thank you ALL
          Thanks. I stole the idea from you.

You are so right. This has been a very funny group lately. Bring back the radioactive chicken!

Comment

You are just the COOLEST!!!! Mazz and those are so great

and are you of legal age.....cause well.... the pictures........
            HUH? I am SO confused

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              HUH? I am SO confused
              you said and I Quote:
              Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              I used to read minds... now I just look at the pictures
              I was worried that you were not of legal age to SEE the pictures that are in my mind ....make more sense ..hee hee
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Okay, I've had to WORK all afternoon! Now I get to go home, and if I'm lucky and can beat my wife to the computer I'll see you all this evening. I have a story that needs telling! And here's the man who is going to be telling it.

Comment

*gathers Gatelets 'round as we all sit and stare expectantly at Droops*

ETA: False Alarm Gatelets....>Droops has to COMMUTE first....... lets all wish FP a safe and speedy trip home ...hehehehehe

Comment

I was worried that you were not of legal age to SEE the pictures that are in my mind ....make more sense ..hee hee
                    Ahhhh. It's ok. I'm sure I imagine the same or worse... c'mon, I'm reknowned for my *ahem* predilection for peanut butter

Comment

Always preferred chocolate myself....
                      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                      Daniel: Oh! You see?
                      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

The important thing is what Teddy likes.

Did I say that?! Bad Hatusu! ....slaps hand that types...

Teddy, you don't have to share.
                        Last edited by Hatusu; 14 June 2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

*gathers Gatelets 'round as we all sit and stare expectantly at Droops*

ETA: False Alarm Gatelets....>Droops has to COMMUTE first....... lets all wish FP a safe and speedy trip home ...hehehehehe
                          Ooooo, that was an evil hehehehe if I every saw one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats Klorel!
                            sigpic

Comment

The important thing is what Teddy likes.

Did I say that?! Bad Hatusu! ....slaps hand that types...

Teddy, you don't have to share.
                              It's tough to do stuff like that when you're fuzzy
                              ~Teddy
                              "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Originally posted by teddybearnospaces
                                It's tough to do stuff like that when you're fuzzy
                                ~Teddy
                                You gave me the giggles.

Comment

Working...
                                X