• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    RDA.....Maple Syrup......RDA......Maple Syrup........*sigh*

we SO need to work on your bargining skills

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      OH!!!! so you used the *Tongue Method* of bargining.....well ..... welll..... uuuummmm....like Kliggs...I need a moment to figure out a PG response
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You don't know who Mr Green Jeans is??? So that means you don't know who Capt. Kangaroo or Mr Bunny are either......you poor poor poor dear
        Mr Green Jeans is all that is good and nice....really
        I, too, hail from a time long, long ago when Mr. Green Jeans, Bunny Rabbit and Grandfather Clock RULED! But Mr. Moose was my all-time favorite.

*looks around nervously for sure-to-follow hailstorm of ping pong balls*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          I, too, hail from a time long, long ago when Mr. Green Jeans, Bunny Rabbit and Grandfather Clock RULED! But Mr. Moose was my all-time favorite.

*looks around nervously for sure-to-follow hailstorm of ping pong balls*
          I remember them. I also remember Romper Room.

You have to forgive them, Tame. They're from the old country.

Comment

OH!!!! so you used the *Tongue Method* of bargining.....well ..... welll..... uuuummmm....like Kliggs...I need a moment to figure out a PG response
            *leans back*

Come up with one yet?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              I remember them. I also remember Romper Room.

You have to forgive them, Tame. They're from the old country.
              Oooohhh...Romper Room!! THAT brings back memories...
              "I see Tame...and Greytop...and Droops...and Seshat...and ALL you boys and girls out there!"

Comment

"I see Tame...and Greytop...and Droops...and Seshat...and ALL you boys and girls out there!"
                That Barely brings back memories. I almost don't remember them.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  Hey! Habla usted Espanol?

I've learned to converse in three additional languages and I've forgotten most of what I learned. The trouble with the U.S. is that it's difficult to practice your Swahili, here.
                  I can converse in 5 languages (from which 3 virtually perfect), I can read several more and I'm currently busy (When I have time that is) with Japanese, Latin and adding Esperanto to my "can converse in" list As for Spanish, I can't speak/write it but I can read a bit of it (Knowing Esperanto, French and a bit of Latin helps ) But I'm not really a linguist, I rather work with numbers, formulas, anatomy etc...
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

ROFLMAO! There is no PG response!
                    Why do you think I did not come back?
                    sigpic

Comment

Very close! I award you 98 out of 100 possible points and an SG character clone of your choice!
                      Its chocolate and food and you didn't tell me! My grandmother was german; doesn't that get me special dispensation?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just for that, "Nina taka chocolate, tafadali!"
                        I thought this was a PG forum.
                        sigpic

Comment

Even I know there is no PG response to that!
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't believe I am old enough to remember romper room.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey! Habla usted Espanol?

I've learned to converse in three additional languages and I've forgotten most of what I learned. The trouble with the U.S. is that it's difficult to practice your Swahili, here.
                              Yes, I too, speak other languages. such as Redneck, and Jive, but alas, hiphop, and ebonics escapes me.

One question however: Is the term "literate redneck" an oxymoron?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

OMG....I was ON Romper Room!!!! ....oh those were the days....were all I had to worry about was *Can I sneak my tricycle past my mom to go down the street*
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X