Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And somebody grab Tame before she gets to the door. We can duct-tape her to a chair and hold her for ransome if they ever decide to come for us.

Bwwwaahhhaaahhaaaaa!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

*Passes Sela the duct tape*
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

...Oh great ...that means I am trapped in here and I have to watch Sela have her *private moment* with the thread.....thanks guys...now I know how much I am loved
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          ...Oh great ...that means I am trapped in here and I have to watch Sela have her *private moment* with the thread.....thanks guys...now I know how much I am loved

*pssst* Don't tell Tame about the huge walk-in closet full of shoes. She might get preoccupied with them. ..... Never mind that closet will help her forget to try and escape.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Just think of the money you can make by blackmailing her with the threat to sell the security camera video on Ebay.

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
            *pssst* Don't tell Tame about the huge walk-in closet full of shoes. She might get preoccupied with them. ..... Never mind that closet will help her forget to try and escape.
            Yes, we definitely don't want to tell her about the shoes. Nope, no shoes here. Nada.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Do I smell Prada *sniffs*
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                Just think of the money you can make by blackmailing her with the threat to sell the security camera video on Ebay.

Yes, we definitely don't want to tell her about the shoes. Nope, no shoes here. Nada.
                Go for it. The thread and I are not ashamed of our love...
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
                  And somebody grab Tame before she gets to the door. We can duct-tape her to a chair and hold her for ransome if they ever decide to come for us.

Bwwwaahhhaaahhaaaaa!
                  Give her a chocolate Jack, trained to help her try on all those shoes and that should keep her distracted for awhile.

And we need to add some Chocolate Danny's to that stock pile.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

a Chocolate Ben wouldn't be remiss here folks

Comment

Do I smell Prada *sniffs*
                      *sniff sniff* I believe it's Manolo Blahnik.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Ha! Fooled you both, Tame and Girlbot,. It's a trap! It's Eau de Jimmy Choo sprayed on chocolate shoes! You're both trapped now!

Comment

What, trapped in a room filled with chocolate??? Oh the horror!

Comment

Well, I had to leave something to occupy their attention. Otherwise they might chew their way out of the cell!

Comment

With all that chocolate the problem will be keeping everyone else OUT of the cell

Comment

Yeah, I'm a little surprised Nutty and Greg haven't shown up. You know how they are about chocolate. Of course, since the choco is in the shape of shoes, we would have to talk about their new fetish for women's shoes if they did that. *cackle*

Comment

Working...
                                X