This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    First come, first serve. So you have to wait your turn, I think there is only one bartender.
    And Tame was the first and so should be the first served.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      mmmmm no....Personally I just keep explaining my attire as the *Latest in Flannel Wear*
      LOL. I'll try that sometime.
      My parents keep on calling it my smoking jacket, but I don't smoke. Apparently its from something before my time. No idea what though.
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Goodness ..I go away for a few days and all of a sudden the room is BURSTING* with SystemLords and Advisors....Congrats to all

Now if you all could move a little bit I could make it to the bar
        Welcome back TF!!! Now if you would kindly get me something from the bar please...bacardi or gin and tonic

why are you looking at me like that?? Im legal drinking age!!

Liz
        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          And Tame was the first and so should be the first served.
          I SO like the way you think!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
            Welcome back TF!!! Now if you would kindly get me something from the bar please...bacardi or gin and tonic

why are you looking at me like that?? Im legal drinking age!!

Liz
            Well....I am looking at you THAT way because you EXPECT ME to get you a drink ...

*sigh* ... that was a gin and tonic....correct?

*mumbles* see THIS is what being a nice SL does for you....... you become a waitress
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
              LOL. I'll try that sometime.
              My parents keep on calling it my smoking jacket, but I don't smoke. Apparently its from something before my time. No idea what though.
              ok so what does it say for me that I actually know what a *Smoking Jacket* is

Comment

You are a wise and all-knowing System Lord.
                The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Doesn't everyone?

Comment

Okay, I've decided that you should never go back and re-read your own fic long after it's been posted to your website...

Been playing with the website, changing the style, trying to decrease the number of pages (running out of freespace and too cheap to pay for more), etc. And started actually reading some of my earlier fics...

Now, I've gone from changing the website to cringing at some of my own work! Maybe even making a few minor changes to stories... My writing style has definately changed over the last year!

So I have spent an inordinate amount of time doing that instead of working on the box of work that I brought home! Now I need to go open the box, set up the work lappy and do some work...

Okay, go open the box, set up the work lappy and do some work...

Now...

Move, Mei Mei... Now...

Grrrrrr.... Now...

Lovely way to spend Sunday morning... Arguing with yourself!

Comment

Hmmmm.....that you're a woman with very refined tastes who happens to like old movies.

Or that you hang out at Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion a lot.

Kes
                      *who grew up watching old movies with Cary Grant in a smoking jacket*
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        Does my sig scream "suck up," becuase that isn't the intention.
                        If you really believe what your signature says then it's not sucking up.

It's just telling the truth because this group (Feli, Skydiver, Gypsy, Madeleine, MC, Shipper, David, Darren) are the bestest forum-runners and mods ever in the history of forum-runners and mods! And I'm planning on mentioning all of them in my will.

*now THAT's sucking up*
                        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                          I JUST GOT MY SIXTH RADIOACTIVE JELLO BLOCK!!!
                          ::dances little happy dance:: WooHoo!!! Thanks, everybody!!! This is awesome!!!
                          ::suddenly sits in stunned silence:: And that means I can't get any more blocks now. I never thought this day would come....
                          But who cares? Eleven blocks in just over eight months....Hey, I'm not complaining. Thanks again!!!
                          *sits patiently*

I'm just waiting for my first extra block.

*stares at Rep meter*
                          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                            If you really believe what your signature says then it's not sucking up.

It's just telling the truth because this group (Feli, Skydiver, Gypsy, Madeleine, MC, Shipper, David, Darren) are the bestest forum-runners and mods ever in the history of forum-runners and mods! And I'm planning on mentioning all of them in my will.

*now THAT's sucking up*
                            Just goes to show how little sucking up is worth. I mean, I plan to award them provincial overlordships when I conquer the world with my army of atomic monkey ninjas; that and 50p will buy them a cup of tea.

Well...A small cup of tea, these days.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Okay, I've decided that you should never go back and re-read your own fic long after it's been posted to your website...

Been playing with the website, changing the style, trying to decrease the number of pages (running out of freespace and too cheap to pay for more), etc. And started actually reading some of my earlier fics...

Now, I've gone from changing the website to cringing at some of my own work! Maybe even making a few minor changes to stories... My writing style has definately changed over the last year!

So I have spent an inordinate amount of time doing that instead of working on the box of work that I brought home! Now I need to go open the box, set up the work lappy and do some work...

Okay, go open the box, set up the work lappy and do some work...

Now...

Move, Mei Mei... Now...

Grrrrrr.... Now...

Lovely way to spend Sunday morning... Arguing with yourself!
                              I know what you mean. The last time I worked on my website (which, I admit, was ages ago) I did it to remove some of the fics...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                Just goes to show how little sucking up is worth. I mean, I plan to award them provincial overlordships when I conquer the world with my army of atomic monkey ninjas; that and 50p will buy them a cup of tea.

Well...A small cup of tea, these days.
                                *can't decide whether to give rep to Mr. P or Kes*

Hmmm, Kes was sucking up to us mods pretty nicely whereas I think I detected a slight note of sarcasm in Mr. P's post. But then again, Mr. P has the key to the new system lord bathroom with hot tub....

Comment

Working...
                                X