Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone needs a break once in a while. Especially Shipperahoy. And what a treat to get to go to the convention! Double plus good on her. Wish I could go. *sigh* I'm using my "break" to go harass David and a few others in Illinois, instead. Which should also be lots of fun. For me, if not the rest of them.

Comment

Being in April, it will give her a good break that would probably be needed from school. But think how 'refreshed and rested' she will be when she gets back.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OK, I'm not sure if this question has been asked before (and not really the time to go through the whole thread ), but it's been nagging at me: how long does it take until a gray rep point actually turns a particular color? Because one of the gray ones I've had for a long time now.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan the Terrible
          Sorry. I don't come on here that much and all the names get confusing. I know that she's very excited about the convention even though I'm not sure it's such a good idea for her to take off for 4 days during her school semester but she really wants to go. And she told me she's waiting for our tax return to get here so that she can pay you back.
          Hi I am Tame the one Shipperahoy had dinner with in San Metao
          I am SO THRILLED Shipperahoy is coming with us to the Convention!!!
          Being in the medical field myself AND having two of my VERY best friends being Nurses I KNOW how much stress Nursing school can put on a person AND being the mother of twins I thank the Lord that my husband was an active participant in the child raising because THAT is a full time job in itself - so She has double the pressure I am sure ... so it is a perfect break for her and we are just so EXCITED that she is going to come with us She is an awesome person and I truly enjoyed meeting your son as well HE is adorable and with all of the energy he has he is just a delight. you are a very lucky guy with your wonderful family
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi TameFarrar. Moriah couldn't say enough good things about you after she went to dinner with you. I do know that she is really looking forward to this trip. She talks about it pretty much every day and I agree that she probably needs a break. She's been pretty stressed out lately with school and her internship. I was just worried that she might get behind with her classes. But it sounds like you guys are all going to have a really good time. Just don't have too good a time if you know what I mean.

Comment

I've joined the ranks of godhood! Thank you all for making this possible. I couldn't have done it without all those minions, advisors, etc.

Now, where's the key to the washroom, I need to use it NOW!
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Bloodaxe
                OK, I'm not sure if this question has been asked before (and not really the time to go through the whole thread ), but it's been nagging at me: how long does it take until a gray rep point actually turns a particular color? Because one of the gray ones I've had for a long time now.

-Bloodaxe
                Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Erik... but they never do...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  I've joined the ranks of godhood! Thank you all for making this possible. I couldn't have done it without all those minions, advisors, etc.

The women's one is getting new carpet right now, so you can't use it. And Mr Prophet and I are the only ones allowed the the guy's one, so I guess you are outta luck!

BTW, congratulations! Three cheers for DJ Favorite!
                  Rocky

Comment

As your loyal advisor I can point you in the direction of a few choice bushes though....

Madeleine

Comment

Do System Lords get their own parking space as well?
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Do System Lords get their own parking space as well?
                        We get our own parking lot.
                        Rocky

Comment

Was given a bit of red for reminding people about what I said.
                          So while it may have seemed like I was begging
                          I think this ass was renegging!
                          Seems like i lost track of when I was another due
                          Let everyone else given the points I rue

OOPS wrong thread. Thought I was supposed to rhyme!
                          Last edited by Ancient 1; 29 January 2005, 10:39 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

WOW! I'm guessing I was only off by a hundred. I'm as depressed as ya'll.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Negging them means that THEY are the only ones who are affected and it also means that with enough negs (and assuming s/he doesn't turn rep off) it serves as a warning to everyone else that "this is a bad user". So the NEXT time s/he attacks, people will take a look at the rep and know it's intentional and will hopefully realize it's futile to attack back.
                              I suppose... though the negative rep pts system is awfully prone to abuse it seems.

I'd much prefer evaluating each post on its own merits.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!

O'Neill: "Do we know this... shrub?"

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

The hour of reckonging has arrived! Four arms, two legs! One limb for each of the six torments!

DJF is the snecking Devastator!

Bonus, cross-curricular geek props for anyone who gives either of the appropriate responses.
                                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                                X