Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe somebody doesn't like the fact that they're making a new War of the Worlds movie? I'll think twice before mentioning John Williams again... Oh, no... I just did, I guess I can expect some more bad rep points.

Comment

The mods probably have a few laughs tracking down the unsigned points.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        Maybe somebody doesn't like the fact that they're making a new War of the Worlds movie? I'll think twice before mentioning John Williams again... Oh, no... I just did, I guess I can expect some more bad rep points.
        Mention John Williams all you want DC, I like his music even I might night like the movie/show it is with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          "To whom", Mr Prophet corrected, thus effectively making sure he would not be one of the recipients.
          There's a tautology in there, Mr P

But I applaud your pedantry.

Madeleine

Comment

Thanks for the nice rep point whoever gave it to me... definately appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
              The mods probably have a few laughs tracking down the unsigned points.
              Sounds too tedious and boring for them even to bother doing it. But as always, that is just my opinion.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Mention John Williams all you want DC, I like his music even I might night like the movie/show it is with.
                Sorry, people. My night should have been not.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                  So, random uncommented grey point on a reasonably old post.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...539#post209539

Any thoughts on what that might have been intended as?
                  well, i thought it was a very interesting, very intelligent post, so i'm guessing it's a green from a newbie.
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Just had look at the post MJ it seems fine to me like michelleb said it could be a green from newbie.

Hey michelleb how you doing today
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

*sigh*Just given red for my post saying i got red.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        There's a tautology in there, Mr P

But I applaud your pedantry.
                        And I yours.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          Sorry, people. My night should have been not.
                          Greytop....through my teenage years.... I think I had many nights...that should have been *nots* as well ahhh but such is life ..LOL ((Grey Top))
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you all who helped me get to my 4th RA block, and thanks loads to Tame for pushing me over

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I'm almost radioactive! Only 23 points remaining

btw who send me a rep point with "cutie pie" as comment?
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                No they don't.

No you won't.

No; you don't.

Contrary? Moi?
                                (lol) Ahh...yes, your one of those...aren't you? (jk)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X