This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    I don't think she's appointed a Junior Chair of Applied Torture, though.
    why yes I do believe THAT position is still open
    Oh what do they do you figure that out
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
      First Brown-noser!
      I haven't filled that position yet either....are you applying?

could I hear a sample of your work?
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        You have a Chair of Theoretical Torture? I swear I am not getting my memos.
        Yes....But THAT is purely Theoretical!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          why yes I do believe THAT position is still open
          Oh what do they do you figure that out
          Whatever it is, it seems to make you a well-known threat to the System Lords. Huzzah for the well-known threat!
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

WOO HOO and once again it is all thanks to EVERYONE in the great forum!! ... I think I will have to do a bit of a Huzzah myself

you guys are the best

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
              hey baalroc...I speak from personal experience when I say its a lot funner juggling nitroglycerin. Just hope you like adventurous hairdoes
              You should try juggling these. *hands over thermo nuclear detonators* They're a real blast!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I haven't filled that position yet either....are you applying?

could I hear a sample of your work?
                No, no, no. When system lords get mad, brown nosers are usually the first to feel their wrath. I prefer to be "First JAMFO!"

Comment

No, no, no. When system lords get mad, brown nosers are usually the first to feel their wrath. I prefer to be "First JAMFO!"
                  well you KNOW I am going to ask...Iam quite the curious one

JAMFO???

Comment

Ah, i'll ask too

JAMFO??????
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

What does a JAMFO do?I'm kinda bored let's go curling
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

I have the little brooms....
                        and in a WIDE bridge to bring this thread even remotely on topic...we shall use the little broom s to sweep away all the negative vibes about the rep system

Comment

well you KNOW I am going to ask...Iam quite the curious one

JAMFO???
                          Joint Affirmative Management Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                            Ah, i'll ask too

JAMFO??????
                            Jamal Mohammed College Rotary Club annual magazine (I don't know where the 'fo' comes from in that one).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              Joint Affirmative Management Forum.
                              Oh this sounds like a title and a job that has no REAL work

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                I was scared of Shadow at first, and now I realize that she just speaks her mind and isn't all fake with people because she wants something from them. She's real and (though I don't always agree with her) I respect that.

...not sucking up, seriously
                                Now there's a candidate for First Brown-Noser!

Comment

Working...
                                X