This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I guess as someone who has only recieve 1 red rep....(maybe I shouldn't say that) I have personally enjoyed having the rep system. I have found it a nice way to thank people for nice posts, or just to let them know they are important here. I tend not to give out reds (though I have), as I don't typically see the benefit. Those that are rude are going to continue to be rude. (and I shouldn't even waste my time negging them anyway.)
    Took the word right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I too am speaking as someone who has OBVIOUSLY enjoyed the perks of it....but I like it too....I do try to use it for *Good* rather than evil and I do think most people do use it wisely.....
      yes Tame use your power for good.Be a nice,good powerful systemlord and everybody will adore you.
      ((( Tame)))But seriously there might be some people who use it wisely but there are also people who just keep negging you and that is a pain in the Mik'ta as Teal'c would say Wish I knew in what episode he said that
      Lord Zedd

Comment

The Humorless Trog strikes again. I just got negged for a joke I made about a Stargate/Friends crossover a month or three back. Sheesh. If you have no sense of humor, why the hell are you watching Stargate?? Even THEY don't take themselves seriously ALL the time!

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
          Congrats I'm still hanging with my 2 bocks
          It only took me a 1000 more posts to get mine and it's all due to the fact that I finally got Off World. I used to only mainly cruise the Stargate threads, and only 3 of those, but with no new eps to talk about, the conversations over there are drying up. Hence I come over this way, make a little thread that gets hijacked by some run-away poets and Ta-Da! Next thing I know, my rep almost quadrupled in 4 days! Gotta thank all who contributed. I've paid back all, but for a couple, like RepliCarter, I have to wait and spread some more good tidings along before I can get back to her.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

hmm..."Runaway Poets?"...I guess I'm guilty in that one....but i blame it mostly on Kligs and Bev. they started it...and ran with it...
            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              The Humorless Trog strikes again. I just got negged for a joke I made about a Stargate/Friends crossover a month or three back. Sheesh. If you have no sense of humor, why the hell are you watching Stargate?? Even THEY don't take themselves seriously ALL the time!
              Maybe it's a rogue coalition of wandering Friends fans, trawling the web for any sign of people disrespecting the Ross/Rachel ship. In which case I could be in big trouble, since I find it as boring as a clip episode.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                hmm..."Runaway Poets?"...I guess I'm guilty in that one....but i blame it mostly on Kligs and Bev. they started it...and ran with it...
                Heh, those rhymes had me cracking up. Put a big smile on my face.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

But I'm obviously someone who has benefited from it.
                  Ya think? Duh! (JK)

You are obviously the victim of being well liked around here. What will you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    Ya think? Duh! (JK)

You are obviously the victim of being well liked around here. What will you do?
                    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! ...... Too subtle...naaahhhh I think You were very clear and the point you made very concise...........LMAO!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      It's all good. I'm not compaining. I like what you all have turned that thread into. Heck, I've quit worrying about post numbers, and that's one of the first threads I check now so that I can try to keep up.

I regret giving David85 a hard time
                      But worry not, I did it in rhyme.

Oops, wrong thread. That is a side-afffect when you go there too often!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                        Oops, wrong thread. That is a side-afffect when you go there too often!
                        Don't do that too much or the impact will soften!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          We seem to have a lot of immature folks around here...and they're abusing the really cool rep point idea to the point that it just might become a feature that gateworld does with out.
                          Who's abusing it???

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                            Who's abusing it???
                            You're the one who's being immature...

...nyah!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              You're the one who's being immature...

...nyah!
                              *takes pacifier out of mouth*

AM NOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                                *takes pacifier out of mouth*

AM NOT!!!
                                *steals pacifier*

ARE TOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X