Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking as a mere beacon of hope - that's right, I finally made beacon. Many thanks to all who made it possible. I'd like to thank my mum and dad; the academy; my pets...hem. Sorry about that - I've never given a red because I've never come across anyone who annoyed me that much yet whom I could be bothered to rep.

If someone is so widely out of skew with my own worldview that their beliefs are actually offensive to me, I actually don't care enough about them to give a red ding. For starters, what would they care? Look what reds do to us? We get fighty and recalcitrant; except on the odd occasion when we - and by we I mean I - really were just being tasteless.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I'm finally ready to take my human host!!! Hmmmmmmmmm, who to take?????
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I'm still a bacon
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          You see! You see! She's so evil and devious that she's even fooled herself! What chance do the rest of us stand?
          We stand no chance Mr Prophet, none at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
            I kinda wish I didn't eat all my lime jello.
            Feeling a bit queasy, aschen? Might want to save some for later next time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              Don't be lookin over in this direction. I am in Houston and it is hot and humid, oh wait that is another thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                WOW Tame you finally got 7 green jello blocks Way to go 7 blocks.You're the most powerful person on GateWorld How many blocks can a person have?Do you get each block after 100 points?? so now you have 700 points or more?think of all the possiblilties very cool well on to number 8 you go Tame !!
                Thanks Anubis...and as much as it *may* look 7 blocks STILL doesn't overpower Darren or David...

Darren is the GRAND POOMBAH no matter how many blocks anyone gets I think

the points required do change as the number of blocks get higher So again I must humbly say Thank you to all who elected to give me your *green* The comments you leave MAKE MY DAY!!!!! This is without a doubt the BEST online community out there
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  I think Piggy is still availible ...plus he comes with his own *buffet*
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    We stand no chance Mr Prophet, none at all.
                    oh you guys MUST be talking about Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      oh you guys MUST be talking about Shadow
                      No, we knew exactly who we were talking about *smiles sweetly*
                      sigpic

Comment

It's nice to wake up in the morning and see that there are more positive rep points.

Comment

Woo! 8 points away from 400!!! I know I'm small time, but...I need something to set my sights on!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            I think Piggy is still availible ...plus he comes with his own *buffet*
                            Here piggy, piggy..........
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I could really use some bacon right now! ^_^

Comment

hey, can someone help me with this, Whats the missing number? ||2|8|12||6|8|10||2|6|12||??|9|10||5|10|11||

i know the answer is 4, but, how do you get to that answer?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                                X