This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Speaking of magnets, I wonder what would happen if I force-fed Adria a couple? Hmm...

Maybe I'll test it out on nutty first.
    He'd die. story

Comment

Yeah, that's where I got the idea.

Comment

I'd say I'm surprised, but....
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Tell ya what, though. In the spirit of camaraderie and in recognition that the rep thread is a warmer, fuzzier place than the sulky thread, I'll decorate Nutty in frills and sparklies and stuff his... shirt full of candies for everyone. Sure, a few of 'em may stick to his skin, but if you pull hard enough they'll come off.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
            What! It's the weekend! you have a civic duty to stay up late!
            I can still do an all nighter, but it must include physical activity or I fall asleep.
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
              Hey, Hats! We miss you at HorH! Did you see what jonno did on the hundredth day?

Actually, I lurked here a few days before Tame became a Grand Goddess. I'd seen you, Squee, and ukky a few times. I'd also run into Nutty, GL, Shadow, Capt. Mal, and of course Tame. All of you guys made good impressions, so I figured this thread had to be a great place to play. And it looks like I was right!
              Aw thanks. What did Jonno do?

This is a great place to hang out. It's kind of like "Cheers", but without the bartender...

Where Everybody Knows Your Screen Name
              Apologies to the writers, Gary Portnoy and Judy Hart Angelo

Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
              Takin' a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
              Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go, where no one knows your name,
              yet they're always glad you came.
              You wanna be where being silly is the game
              And our Mod is named Tame.

You wanna go where everyone knows, people are all insane,
              You wanna go to the Rep Points thread, where everybody knows your screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                Shes alive ..Hi Adria
                How do you REALLY know Adria's alive? ...Just because she told us? Why did she feel the need to tell us? We've had zombie invasions before!

Shadow being nice.

Adria the undead.

We have a FOOTHOLD situation!!!! eek!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Tell ya what, though. In the spirit of camaraderie and in recognition that the rep thread is a warmer, fuzzier place than the sulky thread, I'll decorate Nutty in frills and sparklies and stuff his... shirt full of candies for everyone. Sure, a few of 'em may stick to his skin, but if you pull hard enough they'll come off.
                  Like a pinata?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                    Like a pinata?!
                    Sure. Hit him with a stick and see what falls off out.

Comment

We can hit him with a stick?? Woohoo!

Here, Nutty, Nutty, Nutty...

Comment

*Opens the door letting some nice -27 degree Fairbanks air into the thread*
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

*Opens the door letting some nice -27 degree Fairbanks air into the thread*
                          Now the candy will stick even more and hits will hurt worse.

I almost think Nutty wants to suffer. Ahh, well, no use in denying him the chance.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                            Now the candy will stick even more and hits will hurt worse.

I almost think Nutty wants to suffer. Ahh, well, no use in denying him the chance.
                            Dude. Did you even see meimei and Shadow run for the heater when that door opened They can't get anywhere near me unless they want to get cold
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I'm not quite used to -27, but the cold doesn't bother me.

Here, Nutty, Nutty, Nutty...

sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Dude. Did you even see meimei and Shadow run for the heater when that door opened They can't get anywhere near me unless they want to get cold
                                With the fever I'm running, the cool breeze feels good.

Comment

Working...
                                X