This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    You could be right....up to the point where you need to do the cat-spit personal hygiene routine.

Ewwww !

*Thinks about own forum name *

*Runs far far away before Tame even thinks of Bagpuss as a possible Host !*

Aahhhhhhhhhhh !!
    I don't think you have to worry about Tame, it's Piggy and michelle I think you have to worry about....I don't know if they have picked their host yet...
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      You could be right....up to the point where you need to do the cat-spit personal hygiene routine.
      Ewwww !
      *Thinks about own forum name *
      *Runs far far away before Tame even thinks of Bagpuss as a possible Host !*
      Aahhhhhhhhhhh !!
      (((((((((((FHB))))))) NEVER!!!! would I take you as a Host....Hey I have to someone to Pal around with when I decide to be a Cat and you better then my Pal FHB to show mw the ropes

Although we may have to talk about that *spit* thing.....EEEWWW
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

May the Force.......Oh, Oh wrong show.

I'm am happy for your fifth block, TameFarrar.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          May the Force.......Oh, Oh wrong show.

I'm am happy for your fifth block, TameFarrar.
          LOL...Thanks Grey top.... Thats alright I was walking around my house saying...*May the Fifth be with you*....Family thought I had taken up drinking
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            I don't think you have to worry about Tame, it's Piggy and michelle I think you have to worry about....I don't know if they have picked their host yet...
            hey, my host shall be perfectly willing to become my host..after several pints of tequila, blackmail, and some artfully applied medieval torture instruments.
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              LOL...Thanks Grey top.... Thats alright I was walking around my house saying...*May the Fifth be with you*....Family thought I had taken up drinking

again?

<michelle runs and hides from tame, giggling insanely>
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                *Gulp*
                I've just read about Michelle's plans re torture implements....the Tequila might be quite a good anaesthetic, but nah !

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                (((((((((((FHB))))))) NEVER!!!! would I take you as a Host....Hey I have to someone to Pal around with when I decide to be a Cat and you better then my Pal FHB to show mw the ropes

Although we may have to talk about that *spit* thing.....EEEWWW
                Worry not fair Tame.....I doubt anyone would require my services as a Host anyway ! ((((((((((Tame)))))))))

Don't worry about the "spit thing"...I'm Housetrained and evolved enough to use the correct human facilities !
                "I just washes the bits you know..as and when they becomes available " : Granny Weatherwax...TP fans among us should recognise that quote !
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

What is VHEMT?
                  I read it in Tame's and Shadow's sig., but haven't figure what it is?

Comment

Vermiculture Helps Eradicate Moronic Tau'ri

AKA

Voluntary Human Extinction MovemenT

Comment

hey, just wondering, i got bad rep for this post, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...416#post157416 , anyone have any ideas why? could someone blame me for this bad news?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                        hey, just wondering, i got bad rep for this post, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...416#post157416 , anyone have any ideas why? could someone blame me for this bad news?
                        That is a bizarre one...

Comment

Agreed ! Seems like a case of "shooting the messenger".
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            What is VHEMT?
                            I read it in Tame's and Shadow's sig., but haven't figure what it is?
                            FOr me.. I like
                            Vermiculture Helps Eradicate Moronic Tau'ri

I kind of like the idea of the worms theory ...plus they are the only ones who will give me a part in their Movie

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              makes you wonder if the person thought by clicking * I disapprove* they were saying they disagree with you....not realizing they were negging you.....

BUT seems silly to even do that when they could have just posted that ...that does seem a strange post to neg....??? messes with my sense of fair play though

Comment

Hmm, i dont see anything there what somebody could disagreee with...
                                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                                X