Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    no, pick Kliggins.....

(or Piggy is good too. )
    Tame already claimed Piggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      well, if Tame claimed piggy, I think I heard aschen volunteering earlier.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

no, pick Kliggins.....

(or Piggy is good too. )
        I think I have been claimed by somebody.
        sigpic

Comment

well, if Tame claimed piggy, I think I heard aschen volunteering earlier.
          yeah, yeah, I think I heard that too.
          sigpic

Comment

Actually, I believe she let me go. But, uh... I'm sure she'll get mad if anyone else tries to take me. Yeah, that's it.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Now first I don't want anyone to think I don't llluuuvvv the Ugly Pig ... I mean who wouldn't ....but when exactly did I *claim* him ????
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                Actually, I believe she let me go. But, uh... I'm sure she'll get mad if anyone else tries to take me. Yeah, that's it.
                I will be mad if you want me to be.. . I will protect the Pig !!! GGGRRRR
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

My first read since going double green

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...635#post155635 for that post. Guess I was the only one tired of the same person posting similar threads ... I thought I was kind of restrained. The comment was "Gee, that was rude."

Comment

I got negged once for getting annoyed at someone posting the exact same message in several places. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      I got negged once for getting annoyed at someone posting the exact same message in several places. Bah.
                      Do you throw a humbug after that bah from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Do you throw a humbug after that bah from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas?
                        I'll throw a humbug at you if you aren't careful. Frozen. That'll hurt.

Comment

I'll throw a humbug at you if you aren't careful. Frozen. That'll hurt.
                          Promises, promises.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's to be expected, some people can't take criticism, and some can't see constructive suggestions as anything but criticism.

Every red but one that I ever got has been from someone I'd modded within the previous few hours. Funny coincidence that

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              It's to be expected, some people can't take criticism, and some can't see constructive suggestions as anything but criticism.

Every red but one that I ever got has been from someone I'd modded within the previous few hours. Funny coincidence that
                              Hmmm funny that...

Comment

Got negged (on my own thread!) for complaining about all the "personalized" threads that have been cropping up. Neener neener. Y'all are just jealous that the original personalized ones are popular. I've come to terms with the "X's _____ thread" phenomenon, though. The GOOD ones will live on, the rest will fall by the wayside like so much chaff. Some were born to greatness and others, well... maybe you can serve greatness instead.

Besides, it's kinda fun being a cult figure... Soon, little kidlets will be saying, "When I grow up, I wanna be just like ShadowMaat!" and then their parents will rush them off to therapy in their cute little (junior-size) jackets with the extra long sleeves... I hear they're all the rage, now...

Comment

Working...
                                X