This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Yeah sure your teeth are normal ..... after all of that cake, pie and chocolate.
    I brush after each meal.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

We definitely are the complete opposite of the binary thread ... there is no pattern, rhyme OR reason to any of this topic nor to this thread

but we make it work ...with Cake and Magnets
      Hey! I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you in while. How are you?
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
        Hey! I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you in while. How are you?
        a bit crazy, a bit harrassed (by those un-named) and a bit tired but since I have the day off today...I would say I am doing pretty good

what about you? Life is good?
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
          I brush after each meal.
          sneaking up behind gorgeous starlets and running your teeth through their hair is NOT brushing

but since we love you we let you slide
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

a bit crazy, a bit harrassed (by those un-named) and a bit tired but since I have the day off today...I would say I am doing pretty good

what about you? Life is good?
            I start college at the Florida Institute of Technology next fall. My major: Astronomy and Astrophysics.
            *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

I start college at the Florida Institute of Technology next fall. My major: Astronomy and Astrophysics.
              WOO HOO!!! you go girl!! You will do fantastic!!!

any new videos I should know about

Comment

sneaking up behind gorgeous starlets and running your teeth through their hair is NOT brushing
                I brush my teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste, mainly because of the gorgeous starlets who visit me for undisclosed, I'll remain discreet, buisness.

but since we love you we let you slide
                Send me chocolate instead.
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

WOO HOO!!! you go girl!! You will do fantastic!!!

any new videos I should know about
                  I'm working on 2 BSG vids and 3 SG-1 vids, but I haven't gotten a chance to work on them and it's hard to make progress because I have to use WMM which is a major pain. I almost got one of the BSG vids done, and then the BSG clips got deleted from the computer so when I went back into WMM to fix it, I had to redo the timeline using the newly created clips which had different times than the originals. I have a WIP version of the vid in WMV format though.
                  *THUNK*

Comment

I brush my teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste, mainly because of the gorgeous starlets who visit me for undisclosed, I'll remain discreet, buisness.

Send me chocolate instead.
                    LOL Greg you are priceless

Comment

I'm working on 2 BSG vids and 3 SG-1 vids, but I haven't gotten a chance to work on them and it's hard to make progress because I have to use WMM which is a major pain. I almost got one of the BSG vids done, and then the BSG clips got deleted from the computer so when I went back into WMM to fix it, I had to redo the timeline using the newly created clips which had different times than the originals. I have a WIP version of the vid in WMV format though.
                      Way cool! not the losing the clips part but just the fact that you are working on some new ones

I look forward to seeing them when you have them done.

As of tonight we all will have some new footage to work with YAY!! I know I have songs lined up but no footage to use as of yet that works.

WMM can be a pain at times...Marimba is the best one for problems with that though since she uses that program more than I do

Bring on BSG

Comment

LOL Greg you are priceless
                        For everything else there is Debit Mastercard.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

so what do you call a person who has a 3-pot a day habit?
                          Are you referring to yourself, or do you have someone spying on me?

Cuz if its me....you call them a perfectly normal human being.....understood GL
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

See he is such a good boy ((((((((((GL))))))))

we haven't done any permanant damage yet

Nutty Put. Away. The. Chainsaw!!
                            Buuuuuut.............
                            sigpic

Comment

Or...come to Europe and experience what civilization is really like.
                              The Lord Nut saw civilization, and he saw that it was GOOD
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                                The Lord Nut saw civilization, and he saw that it was GOOD
                                Before or after you drank all that beer?
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X