• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    Did he regress?
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      "Very well written review. I agree with most of it!"

This was a comment I received for my review of "Sateda", then they gave me a red reputation point. I expected to get some red for doing reviews, but I'd like to have a reason for it. LOL.

There are 8 reviews posted now!
      As I thought. I was told it was intended to be green. I've received 3 reds and 2 were in error. If I knew I was going to get these reds, I would have had a lot more fun causing trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
        Hi Tame! Read your blog. Enjoyed it (and the smilies).

So, just making a, oh, wildly speculative guess, methinks you thought Sateda was not too shabby?
        I liked it too, Tame. When did you have time with everyone else writing reviews this week.

Comment

As I thought. I was told it was intended to be green. I've received 3 reds and 2 were in error. If I knew I was going to get these reds, I would have had a lot more fun causing trouble.
          It's pretty hard to accidentally red someone, considering green is the default selection. However, that happened to me the other day as well. Or at least, I assume it was to be a green instead of red as the message with it suggested they liked the post.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I was just writing a post about how the police must think I'm nuts because I called them for the 3rd time in a week, the 4th time if you include my downstairs' neighbor calling...As I'm just starting to type this I hear, then see police chasing a guy down the alley across the street toward my building! He turns down my street. A running officer catches him and throws him to the ground. I can't see, but I think he's sitting on him. All sorts of police cars come and block the street. They arrest the guy.

I hear twice from the police that this is about a stolen bike. Dare I hope it's my bike? Even if it's not my bike, it feels good to see the police catch this guy.

Why did I call the police a half hour earlier? A man was roughing up a woman on the hood of a car and yelling at her. It looked a little like he might be forcing her. She got away. He caught her and he was slapping and yanking her. I asked if she wanted me to call the police. She said, "Call the police!". Before the police came, they both took off in a car, not the one he had been pushing her on. Domestic I guess. I hope she's OK.

I wonder what the car owner will think in the morning when he sees his car. I wonder if they caught MY bike thief. The police are still out there. I want to go down, but I've been such a pest already.

I need some good news.

Comment

I finally went down to talk to some people who were in the alley when the chase happened, but they were gone when I got there. The police were still out looking with flashlights (torches). It seems there were two people and one got away. A paddy wagon is in front of my building now.

Somehow I don't think this is about a bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                Hi Tame! Read your blog. Enjoyed it (and the smilies).

So, just making a, oh, wildly speculative guess, methinks you thought Sateda was not too shabby?
                ummmm you could say that
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi Tame.

Comment

I liked it too, Tame. When did you have time with everyone else writing reviews this week.
                    I forgo sleep for GW didn't you know that others suggested I do that so the members would feel more loved
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi Tame.
                      Hi Hats

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        I forgo sleep for GW didn't you know that others suggested I do that so the members would feel more loved
                        Actually yes, I do know that.

Comment

Actually yes, I do know that.
                          Oh...well then Thank you for asking so I could reinterate to the membership just how much I sacrifice for them *Puts hand on forehead and swoons*

Comment

Oh...well then Thank you for asking so I could reinterate to the membership just how much I sacrifice for them *Puts hand on forehead and swoons*
                            No, no. 'Just can't see you doing that, unless the Arizona heat has gotten to you.

Comment

No, no. 'Just can't see you doing that, unless the Arizona heat has gotten to you.
                              LOL...well my A/C was out for a bit today so I almost did

but alas if I did swoon over all of the sacrifice I make for GW...well I am sure all that BS I am spewing would break my fall

Comment

LOL...well my A/C was out for a bit today so I almost did

but alas if I did swoon over all of the sacrifice I make for GW...well I am sure all that BS I am spewing would break my fall
                                BS? No!

Comment

Working...
                                X