Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*fans self* well its like 107 right now w/ a very low humidity... sorry im not real fond on the hot temps... but oh well i'll manage
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      Joins Deeds in sulking.

FF
      I'd join in, but I sulked about it yesterday.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        I'd join in, but I sulked about it yesterday.
        Joins Deeds, CKO, and SqueeG-1 in sulking. Maybe we should drown our sorrows in er, something. Suggestions?

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

oh i live in the states... i can enter the contest sorry UKers and Canadians... i was sulkin bout the weather.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            oh i live in the states... i can enter the contest sorry UKers and Canadians... i was sulkin bout the weather.
            Don't forget the Australians.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
              Joins Deeds, CKO, and SqueeG-1 in sulking. Maybe we should drown our sorrows in er, something. Suggestions?
              Well, over in the best drink tourney we already voted out: Kahlua, Amaretto, Beer, Red Wine, Whisky, Vodka, Gin & Tonic, Cocktail and Sangria.

But rum was never on the list, so....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                Well, over in the best drink tourney we already voted out: Kahlua, Amaretto, Beer, Red Wine, Whisky, Vodka, Gin & Tonic, Cocktail and Sangria.

But rum was never on the list, so....
                I can't believe that Kahlua was voted out already - scandalous!

Comment

what bout long island iced teas or sex on the beach..... mmmmm sex on the beach.. i like that drink...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    what bout long island iced teas or sex on the beach..... mmmmm sex on the beach.. i like that drink...
                    Ahh, sex on the beach...

Wait, you're talking about a drink? *whistles innocently*
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

We didn't really have that many specific mixed drinks. As it is Jonno is spending about 3/4 of his life counting votes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        Ahh, sex on the beach...

Wait, you're talking about a drink? *whistles innocently*
                        That's a drink???? Sounds, er, sandy....
                        Since we were talking about zombies a few pages ago, here's a recipe for
                        Zombie:
                        Spoiler:

* 2 1/2 oz Light Rum
                        * 1 oz Jamaica Rum
                        * 1/2 oz 151-proof Rum
                        * 1/2 oz Apricot-flavored Brandy
                        * 1 oz Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
                        * Juice of 1 Lime
                        * Juice of 1 Small Orange
                        * 2 tsp Powdered Sugar
                        * 1 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
                        * Crushed Ice

Blend all ingredients and 1/2 cup crushed ice at low speed for 2 minutes. Strain into a frosted glass. Top with a stick of pineapple and a cherry. Carefully float 151-proof rum on top. Add a sprig of fresh mint dipped in powdered sugar and serve with a straw.

Sounds good for a hot day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                          That's a drink???? Sounds, er, sandy....
                          Since we were talking about zombies a few pages ago, here's a recipe for
                          Zombie:
                          Spoiler:

* 2 1/2 oz Light Rum
                          * 1 oz Jamaica Rum
                          * 1/2 oz 151-proof Rum
                          * 1/2 oz Apricot-flavored Brandy
                          * 1 oz Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
                          * Juice of 1 Lime
                          * Juice of 1 Small Orange
                          * 2 tsp Powdered Sugar
                          * 1 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
                          * Crushed Ice

Blend all ingredients and 1/2 cup crushed ice at low speed for 2 minutes. Strain into a frosted glass. Top with a stick of pineapple and a cherry. Carefully float 151-proof rum on top. Add a sprig of fresh mint dipped in powdered sugar and serve with a straw.

Sounds good for a hot day.
                          Sounds good for any day, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Sounds good for any day, IMO.
                            So true! Judging by the alcohol content, a couple of these babies and we'll forget what the weather is like. The drink is aptly named.

Comment

yes i was talkin bout the gorram drink
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL...well here in *Hell* aka Arizona... we got spit on by the gods and laughed at as the spittle barely stirred the dirt on the windshields. However it was enough that you couldn't see BUT if you swiped it with a windshield wiper....You heard a rumble that MUST have been the gods laughter as now you now had dense wall of mud obstructing your view of the road

SO what does that all mean.... it means that in One HUNDRED and HELL hot temps we had ridiculous humidity (yeah right ...its a dry heat....whatever...bite me ) you walk out the door and you begin dripping...ys DRIPPING with sweat immediately ......... and that is NOT because I am all hot and bothered by the slab of beef mowing his lawn....(oh did I mention is was 6 frakking AM) Trust me seeing a large *bouncing* gut prior to coffeee...is NOW on my TO NOT do list

Other than that I am good
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X