X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    http://www.nbc6.net/pets/9492683/detail.html

I didn't know Nutty was into politics...
    *shakes head*

Only in Anchorage
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      You had to get it? What DID you have to do to get it?
      beg , grovel, plead, beg some more, look pitiful and then wallow in self pity

its a *Specialty title* so it took alot of whining on mypart to get it

I think it was given just to finally shut me up
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Perhaps the lemon chocolate cheesecake I just made to take to my work Mid-winter Xmas Party on Friday!
        (it's so bad for you I only make it when I know 30+ people are gonna be around to eat it )

I feel so boring in comparison to Tame
        mmmm well having hung out with you...I can say with 100% certainty YOU are NOT boring.... so we just have to think of something that says ...*KIWIGATOR* when you see it
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Kiwi.... X-Mas in July??!

*runs around* Ooohhh i get new eppy for Mythbusters tonite... yippeee
          sigpic

Comment

**discreetly leaves CKO's meds by the door*

Comment

MAGNETs... they keep on mentionin MAGNETS... *kicks meds away* nice try Tame, i dont need no stinking meds.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                Kiwi.... X-Mas in July??!

*runs around* Ooohhh i get new eppy for Mythbusters tonite... yippeee
                I never saw advertisements for the new ep. I was suprised when it came on. It was quite entertaining though, as usual. Though I felt like there should have been a few things tried on-screen that weren't, and I don't recall them ever explaining why the nightvision thing wouldn't work, though it's a basic physics thing. I missed the last half dealing with neices and nephew, but fortunately, there's always the repeat.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  beg , grovel, plead, beg some more, look pitiful and then wallow in self pity

its a *Specialty title* so it took alot of whining on mypart to get it

I think it was given just to finally shut me up
                  *wants to say it, but doesn't.....
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

What? You're not going to begin a snarkfest? But, but, I popped popcorn and everything!
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

snark, snark, snark,

*goes back to watching the X-files on skiffy..* hehehehehe finale eppy too.....
                      sigpic

Comment

*Throws popcorn at CKO*

I always found it disappointing that the last X-Files ep was basically a clip show.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*Snifles*
                          Used to love X-Files in its heyday...until the story lines got really silly. Super baby William puh-leez!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh popcorn *munches*
                            sigpic

Comment

*sulks* i dont wanna go to the dentist tomarrow... but i gotta get work done on me teeth.... *shudders* i hate the dentist, and i got bad teeth... need work done on them, most likely will just be a cleaning then make another appt for the *shudder* root canel
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                *sulks* i dont wanna go to the dentist tomarrow... but i gotta get work done on me teeth.... *shudders* i hate the dentist, and i got bad teeth... need work done on them, most likely will just be a cleaning then make another appt for the *shudder* root canel
                                Oh, the dentist isn't bad! I should know, my dad is one. It's the oral surgeon you want to watch out for...
                                *just had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out*
                                gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X