This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    I shower 3 times a day because I always shower after sex.
    I'm sorry you are so alone most of the time
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

What are you doing up this late, Tame?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        What are you doing up this late, Tame?
        Trying to get sick again I think.....

Tame, go to bed! ( )
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

It's an hour early where I am than Tame. But I sleep all day before I have to work (2nd shift). So that's my excuse to be up at this hour.

Tame, we don't want you to be sick again so get your rest. That's an order!

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
            I'll "vote" for an antiship thread at this point. Not in the negative sense, but in the appreciation for balance. Whitout antimatter there would be no matter, blah, blah and so on. I do not mean to be offensive to physicists for I admire thier work. However, I have a difficult time seing polar opposites. The earth is round, the planets move in a circular orbit. Where is the polar spectrum. I think that it refers to the concept of physics where an entity can be seen as a wave or point in a given period of time. My deliema is that if an orgage point is captured then an apple point is captured, in different closed loop tests. Then it seems unrealistic to draw a line between the two entities. Keep in mind though that some say that I am clinically insane.

Sorry about the tangent. I'll try not to draw a line between the antiship thread topic and my last statement. Maybe we should have a tic instead of a ship (regarding TameFarar's comment). Some ships when spoken about metaphorically can get misconstrued to become some people's reality. I think I am at the point where I myself will stop speaking methapohically and just say directly what I mean. I would have done this ealier but I am still dealing with one of my pet peaves which is the physical paradox between watching time and measuring an instance of time. I refer to this given that I am stuck in a particular system of time which I am not fond of. If anyone agrees I think that a thread about a time system based on point of origin that is applied globally as opposed to events in human history would be a good topic.

TF I agree with the anitship thread as a good discussion topic.

*pops back in to see if thread makes more sense today*

Answer? Aarrgghh!!! Now I see torture, nekkid smileys, showers after sex, nutty(?-no idea), interest rates and I have absolutely no idea what the above post is about.
            Is this your way of driving new posters slowly crazy so after a while this all seem "normal"? If that's the case then may I congratulate you all. At this rate you will have me converted by the end of next week.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              *waves hand* I was over at Delphi too and sort of joined in the first days.
              Delphi - as in where the temple of Apollo was found. (BSG reference). Achilies was near there also, in the Sun he was Just-in. I think I see more family bringing into focus.

Rheed - "My blindness is gradually disipating as my mind is being tapped less."
              Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                rhead...I have no clue what you have just said....but OK
                Your lack of understanding is probably more my baligerent writing as opposed to your knowledge or wisdom. In an attempt to fit in I have found comfort in my insanity. I think someone once said that truth is stranger than fiction. I like to think of fiction as truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins

Answer? Aarrgghh!!! Now I see torture, nekkid smileys, showers after sex, nutty(?-no idea), interest rates and I have absolutely no idea what the above post is about.
                  Is this your way of driving new posters slowly crazy so after a while this all seem "normal"? If that's the case then may I congratulate you all. At this rate you will have me converted by the end of next week.
                  That wasn't my original intension but know that you mentioned it...sounds like a good idea. We must also offer some form of counciling so that society remains stable.

Comment

nutty(?-no idea)
                    That would be me...the neighborhood nutcase pin cushion

is this your way of driving new posters slowly crazy so after a while this all seem "normal"? If that's the case then may I congratulate you all. At this rate you will have me converted by the end of next week.
                    What can I say...its a vast repper conspiracy
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      It's an hour early where I am than Tame. But I sleep all day before I have to work (2nd shift). So that's my excuse to be up at this hour.

Tame, we don't want you to be sick again so get your rest. That's an order!
                      its only 12:45 pm to me and I am off work tomorrow....but I am sleepy so I will probably listen
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*Marks calender for party*

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                          That wasn't my original intension but know that you mentioned it...sounds like a good idea. We must also offer some form of counciling so that society remains stable.
                          Shudder to think what form this will take. Don't think I'll be strong enough for such "therapy".

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                            That would be me...the neighborhood nutcase pin cushion

What can I say...its a vast repper conspiracy
                            whom we WUV dearly
                            (((((((((NUTTY))))))))))))

Comment

Shudder to think what form this will take. Don't think I'll be strong enough for such "therapy".
                              I didn't say "therapy". Just clear communication channels of what each individual knows.

Comment

That would be Adrianne's dept.... she seems to *break in * the newbies lately

Comment

Working...
                                X