This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
    What side are the chickens and bunnies on?
    Did I mention that one of the newest scents from the perfumery place I like is called Enraged Bunny Musk?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I wasn't gonna say anything. But now that you mention it...

Oh, and incidentally, there WAS something wrong with my sig egg. Dunno what it was. I went to the site hosting them and all their little eggs had hatched. I tried clicking on the code again and overwriting it in my sig file and... I got an egg. *shrug* Guess I wasn't meant to have a furry little... whatever it was.
      Yeah, I kinda saw your egg and decided to try it, too. But I got a rat. Next time I'll wait till the day of, and take all five eggs and see what I like best.
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

I wanted the rat. I got a furry feathery thingy. Or would have, if my egg had worked right. *frowns* They have new eggs out now. I'm tempted to try again, but I'd want to sort out what was wrong with the first one. Makes me feel like a bad mother.

As opposed to a bad MF.

Comment

I wanted the rat. I got a furry feathery thingy. Or would have, if my egg had worked right. *frowns* They have new eggs out now. I'm tempted to try again, but I'd want to sort out what was wrong with the first one. Makes me feel like a bad mother.

As opposed to a bad MF.
          Did you pick the third URL?

Comment

Did you pick the third URL?
            Yeah, it's the only one that would work on the forum. Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1

Question: "Interesting things in their pockets"? Such as?
              Skytrain pins, Canadian Maple Leaf pins, tiny fold out maps. You didn't know? I thought all Canadians carried little gifts. It's quite charming.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Interesting things inside their pockets. *cough* Right. Um. No comment...

Comment

Yeah, it's the only one that would work on the forum. Isn't it?
                  Yeah, just checking.

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  Skytrain pins, Canadian Maple Leaf pins, tiny fold out maps. You didn't know? I thought all Canadians carried little gifts. It's quite charming.
                  Which are how the Canadians carry out their mind control techniques. Crafty little buggers, "eh"?

Comment

Yeah, just checking.

Which are how the Canadians carry out their mind control techniques. Crafty little buggers, "eh"?
                    Does that mean my little Skytrain pin is controlling my mind?? I have TWO Canada pins! What are they doing to me??

Comment

I'm really good at the "what's in my coat pockets?" game. My nieces love me for it.

Currently in my winter coat I have a plastic goldfish, a toy compass, a mint, a yellow and white bouncy ball, my GW Forum ID from Vancouver, a wadded up receipt for a chocolate croissant I bought at Logan Airport (she never charged me for my juice), US$1.27 in change and a further US$16 in bills, a plastic coffee stirrer, Burt's Beeswax lip balm, a receipt from Feet First in Burnaby (with a 15% off winning coupon at the bottom), a wadded up straw wrapper from Dunkin Donuts, a crumpled chopsticks wrapper from lunch at Metrotown, an old gen 40G ipod, headphones, contact lens case (empty) and a small purple plastic frog with red stripes. Oh, and a receipt from the Starbucks at Logan for a tall mocha frappuccino.

And for the record, I have 5 7 pockets.

(found an additional .26 in a pocket I forgot I had)

Comment

I'm really good at the "what's in my coat pockets?" game. My nieces love me for it.

Currently in my winter coat I have a plastic goldfish, a toy compass, a mint, a yellow and white bouncy ball, my GW Forum ID from Vancouver, a wadded up receipt for a chocolate croissant I bought at Logan Airport (she never charged me for my juice), US$1.27 in change and a further US$16 in bills, a plastic coffee stirrer, Burt's Beeswax lip balm, a receipt from Feet First in Burnaby (with a 15% off winning coupon at the bottom), a wadded up straw wrapper from Dunkin Donuts, a crumpled chopsticks wrapper from lunch at Metrotown, an old gen 40G ipod, headphones, contact lens case (empty) and a small purple plastic frog with red stripes. Oh, and a receipt from the Starbucks at Logan for a tall mocha frappuccino.

And for the record, I have 5 7 pockets.

(found an additional .26 in a pocket I forgot I had)
                        Are you sure that isn't your backpack pockets?

Comment

Are you sure that isn't your backpack pockets?
                          I'm sure. And I forgot the pirate patch. Shame on me.

Comment

In case halloween comes early or something?

Comment

Does that mean my little Skytrain pin is controlling my mind?? I have TWO Canada pins! What are they doing to me??
                              It's better not to ask really. No, really.

Ah yes, you were in the realm known as Vancouver. This translates into Canadian as "Hippieville". (Wonderful place to visit, but all those yoga mats give me the creeps.)

What side are the chickens and bunnies on? :
                              It's better not to ask really. No, really.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Currently in my winter coat I have a plastic goldfish, a toy compass, a mint, a yellow and white bouncy ball, my GW Forum ID from Vancouver, a wadded up receipt for a chocolate croissant I bought at Logan Airport (she never charged me for my juice), US$1.27 in change and a further US$16 in bills, a plastic coffee stirrer, Burt's Beeswax lip balm, a receipt from Feet First in Burnaby (with a 15% off winning coupon at the bottom), a wadded up straw wrapper from Dunkin Donuts, a crumpled chopsticks wrapper from lunch at Metrotown, an old gen 40G ipod, headphones, contact lens case (empty) and a small purple plastic frog with red stripes. Oh, and a receipt from the Starbucks at Logan for a tall mocha frappuccino...
                                In Doctor Who's next transformation, he becomes a small feisty woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X