This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      Glad to know I'm not the only one...

Those little old Southern ladies can be pretty scary.
      And little ole Southern men; ran and hid when my dad used my first and middle names. He didn't need the last, two was enough.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        OH geez.... I SO didn't need to know that OR have that image in my head.... I am ill woman... but NOT sick!!!!
        Well....that's debatable.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          *cackle*

Mei Mei is feeling a little evil today....
          So what's different about today?
          sigpic

Comment

Rotflmao!!!

Comment

I'm going to put Spoiler tags on this but it's honestly not needed as it's from the 1st season but anyhow maybe I'm not alone in being so many seasons behind ... I have a question and I'm much too afraid to go looking for it so I thought I'd ask here ...

Spoiler:
              In the episode "Politics", I think, there's a scene where "Slicked back hair" guy (Lt. Colonel Samuels?) points out his new rank to Carter ... It kind of goes, like:

Carter: "Lieutenant Samuels."
              Samuels: "Ah, that's Lieutenant *Colonel* now" ... Points to his new rank.
              Carter: "Ah, I beg your pardon."
              Jack: "You'll always be Sparky to me"

I've seen the movie and the entire 1st season and I do not recall one time that Jack calls Samuels Sparky ... so why does Jack say this???? It's nagging me

Help?

Thanks,
              Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                I'm going to put Spoiler tags on this but it's honestly not needed as it's from the 1st season but anyhow maybe I'm not alone in being so many seasons behind ... I have a question and I'm much too afraid to go looking for it so I thought I'd ask here ...

Spoiler:
                In the episode "Politics", I think, there's a scene where "Slicked back hair" guy (Lt. Colonel Samuels?) points out his new rank to Carter ... It kind of goes, like:

I've seen the movie and the entire 1st season and I do not recall one time that Jack calls Samuels Sparky ... so why does Jack say this???? It's nagging me

Help?

Thanks,
                Adrianne

Erm ... i'm not really sure ... I don't remember him saying it on screen anytime ... perhaps it was just another way of making fun of him.
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP

Spoiler:

Help?

Thanks,
                  Adrianne
                  Classic Jack humor, that's all.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah, he was never called that. Just a joke--Jack hated the guy and wanted to torment him a bit.
                    Rocky

Comment

*headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk-to-infinity-and-beyond*

Stupid fricking, frakking..GAH!

I can't believe the threads people will start here
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Yeah, people are stupid, nutty. I've been satying that forever. Of course, being stupid yourself, you probably don't remember. Or can't figure out what I meant.

*pets Nutty* That's okay, though, I like ya anyway. After all, if you were smart, you probably wouldn't be my minion.

Comment

That sounds like that hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Yeah, people are stupid, nutty. I've been satying that forever. Of course, being stupid yourself, you probably don't remember. Or can't figure out what I meant.

*pets Nutty* That's okay, though, I like ya anyway. After all, if you were smart, you probably wouldn't be my minion.
                            See comment on Sulky Thread

I just play an idiot on TV
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Oi! Nutty! Does your head hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                                See comment on Sulky Thread
                                Yeah, well, everyone's standards are a bit lower these days.

I know you're smart, Nutters. But that doesn't explain... well... best not to comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X