This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Sadly... we both know that it would probably still be tamer than half of what this bunch could and probably DOES do
    I'll have you know I'm completely innocent.

Also, I have some lovely ocean front property for sale in Nebraska.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng

You'd make a great real estate agent! You'd fit right in.
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

File this under "Everything":

http://www.rathergood.com/looking/

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP

Adrianne
          Soupy George is funnier, if you ask me. However, I'm too lazy to expend the effort to give anyone the link to it, so you're all on your own.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP

Adrianne
            *Still coughing up a lung* OMG tha was way too funny...I would triple green you if I could...RO*cough*FL
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wonders how long it takes for lightening strikes to find UK
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

http://www.7secondsoflove.com/soupy_george/

Don't say I never gave anyone anything.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Wonders how long it takes for lightening strikes to find UK
                  So far my hair remains unspiked...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                    I think it's also watching MeiMei, but that's a whole other issue right there.
                    Maybe because I'm hanging from the ceiling as well...

Comment

*Still coughing up a lung* OMG tha was way too funny...I would triple green you if I could...RO*cough*FL
                      Alyssa is the one that gave me the link. I was going to tell you she probably deserves the Green -- and she's been here longer than I have and doesn't have as much Rep as I have so every little bit helps -- but she tells me she posted that link here ages again so ... MY GREEN!

I'm glad you enjoyed it

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Sadly... we both know that it would probably still be tamer than half of what this bunch could and probably DOES do
                        Of course, remember this is me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Better view for the kitty. Risque!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

http://www.7secondsoflove.com/soupy_george/

Don't say I never gave anyone anything.
                            OH the band is so cute!!! I always loved a rodent in leather....LOL That was pretty funny too...but I am more subdued now that I have coughed myself nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              its one of THOSE days ...(((((((MM))))))) maybe YOU should watch Ceiling cat and make him nervous ...hehehehehe

Comment

Hey everyone, how's it going?
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X