This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    For a really good laugh, check out The Blue Jello Corner's original bad fic "The Cringe Factor". It grew out of a discussion about bad fan fics and it is hilarious!!! Check it out!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=154
    ROFL!!!

So who is the triplets daddy
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ROFL!!!

So who is the triplets daddy
      Personally, I think the triplets all have different daddies. It truly is destined to be a fan fic classic. Did you read the chapters that were added farther down? They are so funny!
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

oh no I just read the post that you linked for us....gads I have to go read another thread.... Oh wait ...I am *supposed* to do that anyway hehe
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((((Sela))))))))))
          Ack!

*sprays thread with Hug-Be-Gone before entering*

Ahhhh...better

So the snarkathon is over then? Rats And just when my cattle prods arrived too
          Last edited by alaskannut; 01 March 2006, 12:08 PM.
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

What does Snarking mean , sorry I'm a newbie.
            Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Hog-be-gone??? Meh. *Massive tacklehug!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                What does Snarking mean , sorry I'm a newbie.
                refers to a pejorative style of speech or writing. It could loosely be described as irritable or "snidely derisive"; hence, 'snarkish', 'snarky', 'to snark at somebody'. It could less politely be described as '**tchy'.

sort of a new word for sarscasm

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                  Ack!

*sprays thread with Hog-Be-Gone before entering*

Ahhhh...better

Well, there went any chance of me scoring some bacon or porkchops.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

refers to a pejorative style of speech or writing. It could loosely be described as irritable or "snidely derisive"; hence, 'snarkish', 'snarky', 'to snark at somebody'. It could less politely be described as '**tchy'.

sort of a new word for sarscasm
                    Thanks And what does thunking mean as well?
                    Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                      Ack!

*sprays thread with Hog-Be-Gone before entering*

Ahhhh...better

Did you mean "hog" or "hug"? Seems like you're asking for serious pain and torment with one of those...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                        Thanks And what does thunking mean as well?
                        "Thunk" is the sound of your body meeting a hard surface after falling over when viewing a particularly handsome/beautiful being...

The Thunk threads are there for us to drool over piccies of the actors/characters within reasonable limits.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          "Thunk" is the sound of your body meeting a hard surface after falling over when viewing a particularly handsome/beautiful being...

The Thunk threads are there for us to drool over piccies of the actors/characters within reasonable limits.
                          I'm not 100% sure, but I think the term may have been coined by Major Clanger.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Nuh-uuuuh!!! Thunk is a process where you convert 16-bit memory addresses to 32-bit memory addresses and vice versa.

Comment

This is what happens to my Hubs evey time I walk into the house ...he is overwhelmed at my beautiful being..............

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                                Nuh-uuuuh!!! Thunk is a process where you convert 16-bit memory addresses to 32-bit memory addresses and vice versa.
                                OMGosh...its a blast from the past ....(((((((((Aschen))))))))) How are you???

Comment

Working...
                                X