This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Droops
    You just want to see me grab my butt. I know it.
    No. And I do not have a low power crossbow capable of attaching a kick me sign from 50 feet away...
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
      ....But I do .....
      Ahh, I don't need my harpoon gun, then.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Apologies for the bad humor. I deleted the offending post.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
          Apologies for the bad humor. I deleted the offending post.
          Would you like me to remove the quote as well? I suppose we should probably remove that whole crossbow/harpoon gun "kick me" sign conversation. It's kinda odd out of context.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I seem to have been picking up lots of rep points (yay!), but I never quite figured out how to give them, or must I post some more before I can do that? If someone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
              I seem to have been picking up lots of rep points (yay!), but I never quite figured out how to give them, or must I post some more before I can do that? If someone can help, I'd appreciate it.
              Click the "scales" icon in the top right-hand corner of the post in question.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                Click the "scales" icon in the top right-hand corner of the post in question.
                Ah! Thank you! And for helping me, you'll be my first green. ^_^

Comment

Heh, after getting to know my beloved theatre department a bit better, this thread seems quite innocent by comparison.
                  Last edited by yasureubetcha; 28 January 2006, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                    Heh, after getting to know the theatre department a bit better, this thread seems quite innocent by comparison.
                    Maybe a sugar high will make them a little less innocent

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Yum...Stop making me hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                        Maybe a sugar high will make them a little less innocent

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/7233b0f9.jpg
                        Proud of that, aren't you?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Yum...Stop making me hungry!
                          Ok, better not look below then.

maybe I should have put spoiler space?
                          gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            Proud of that, aren't you?
                            absolutely. here is it in all its glory, even bigger

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...late/kiss1.jpg
                            gatehorse

Comment

Yes, that definitely requires spoiler space. *Grabs choco and runs away.*

Comment

*has plenty more where that came from*

gatehorse

Comment

Working...
                                X