Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol! Well I can disagree with just about anyone here and on my LJ flist and still know that there will be no hard feelings. That's the joy of knowing folks a bit better.

I'm 16 points away from another jello block I think, so as long as I don't get red like I did yesterday, maybe some thoughtful posts in other threads will get me close. Yea, THAT'S the reason I'm posting in serious threads. For rep.

Comment

Guys what is up with these rep points anyways, I mean who cares what someone thinks of you.

Seinfeld moment over.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
        Guys what is up with these rep points anyways, I mean who cares what someone thinks of you.
        Sacrilege!!!!!!!!!

Actually, this thread meanders far and wide over a range of topics, most of which have nothing to do with the show.

Comment

Once I got demoted from my three days as System Lord into an endless purgatory of "Well known Threat to the System Lords" it doesn't matter except for the sweet little comments.

And if you don't care what people think of your posts, what's the point of being here?
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
            Actually, this thread meanders far and wide over a range of topics, most of which have nothing to do with the show.
            True. I prefer doughnut-related topics, myself.

Comment

I sense a Dunkin' Donuts run tomorrow. Yummy!

Comment

It's too late for donuts. On to Guiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  It's too late for donuts. On to Guiness.
                  NOW YOU'RE TALKING!

oh, and after we're through with the Guiness (perish the thought!), hows about we pass around some vintage Johnnie Walker?
                  sigpic
                  Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                  "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                    Yes, such as right now Mt. Augustine is erupting and it is about -30 out

I really need to get an address change
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                      Once I got demoted from my three days as System Lord into an endless purgatory of "Well known Threat to the System Lords" it doesn't matter except for the sweet little comments.

And if you don't care what people think of your posts, what's the point of being here?
                      Ha! me too! I had the keys to the System Lords bathroom for about a week and then the whole Rep points system changed and I was back to being a threat *tragical sigh* Of course, as a mod I'm a System Lord anyway...... ya know, that's very confusing - I'm both a System Lord and a well known threat to them! geez, ain't I talented! ...... or is that just psychotic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Ha! me too! I had the keys to the System Lords bathroom for about a week and then the whole Rep points system changed and I was back to being a threat *tragical sigh* Of course, as a mod I'm a System Lord anyway...... ya know, that's very confusing - I'm both a System Lord and a well known threat to them! geez, ain't I talented! ...... or is that just psychotic
                        Nooo..that is a case of severe identity confusion
                        sigpic

Comment

You do indeed

Today I bought a cool silver ring, and the name of the jeweler who made it, I wonder whether he could make a PoO too......

Comment

Hey, do you have voices in your head too? I've been trying to figure out how to make mine behave. It gets really rowdy in there sometimes. Any tips?

Comment

....ya know, that's very confusing - I'm both a System Lord and a well known threat to them! geez, ain't I talented! ...... or is that just psychotic
                              Actually. that sounds like typical System Lord behavior to me.

Hey, now that "Doctor Who" is coming to the Sci Fi channel, I think we should have a grudge match between the System Lords and the Lords of Galifrey. Two bars of *Latinum on the System Lords!

* I believe in mixing my metaphors and my Sci Fi shows.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Hey, do you have voices in your head too? I've been trying to figure out how to make mine behave. It gets really rowdy in there sometimes. Any tips?
                                Doesn't everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X