This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    *Sprays Tame with Hug-Be-Gone* Run Nutty! Run!
    I thought Tame was immune to Hug-Be-Bone.

Comment

Greg doesn't listen so I just let him spray away
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        I thought Tame was immune to Hug-Be-Bone.
        New formula, same name ^^

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Greg doesn't listen so I just let him spray away
        See comment above, you can't be immune yet. Plus the spray creates a fog allowing Nutty to escape.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

See comment above, you can't be immune yet. Plus the spray creates a fog allowing Nutty to escape.
          Sounds like Nutty's been walking around in a fog all day anyway...

Comment

Apparently you have no concept of my ACTUAL power .....I think I like that MUWAHahahahaha
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Sounds like Nutty's been walking around in a fog all day anyway...
              daze doesn't quite cover it
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                daze doesn't quite cover it
                I had a day like that yesterday. i hit myself in the face with the microwave door (don't ask).

Comment

well NOW I HAVE to ask........ How in the world did you hit your face with a microwave door??? and I hope you are alright!!!

Comment

Apparently you have no concept of my ACTUAL power .....I think I like that MUWAHahahahaha
                    *Grabs Tame while she laughs and traps her in a room with 24/7 teletubbies on all 6 sides*
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

well NOW I HAVE to ask........ How in the world did you hit your face with a microwave door??? and I hope you are alright!!!
                      I am still a bit clueless about exactly what happened there. All I know is that I went to open the door with my left hand, but suddenly realized that I already had something in my left hand. And instead of switching what was in my left hand to my right hand, I switched to using my right hand to open the door and I was bending forward slightly and got distracted somehow (probably by something shiny ), and suddenly I slapped myself in the face with the door! Hard. Nearly gave myself a black eye.

Didn't really want that cup of tea, anyway.

To answer your question, "am I alright?", well no, apparently, as I am slapping myself in the face with doors now......and you'd think I'd rather be slapping myself with praise or jam or something.

Comment

*Grabs Tame while she laughs and traps her in a room with 24/7 teletubbies on all 6 sides*
                        *Sigh*...*Snaps fingers and chaise longe appears..with svelte men fanning lightly....and ALL screens are showing....well I can't share all my secrets now can I .....oh and pats Greg on head as he sits there in awe of such power

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          I am still a bit clueless about exactly what happened there. All I know is that I went to open the door with my left hand, but suddenly realized that I already had something in my left hand. And instead of switching what was in my left hand to my right hand, I switched to using my right hand to open the door and I was bending forward slightly and got distracted somehow (probably by something shiny ), and suddenly I slapped myself in the face with the door! Hard. Nearly gave myself a black eye.

Didn't really want that cup of tea, anyway.

To answer your question, "am I alright?", well no, apparently, as I am slapping myself in the face with doors now......and you'd think I'd rather be slapping myself with praise or jam or something.
                          Oh my!!! (((Ses))) first I am sorry you whacked yourself with the microwave door.... now that being said.....

GIRL... I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!!! LOL you sure have a way telling a story I was rolling ....but trying so hard not to because I felt bad for you but still rolling in the laughter....Oh my.... and I meant are you alright P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y???? Mentally I knew you went out for tea and biscuits and stopped short of returning all the way

Comment

Oh my!!! (((Ses))) first I am sorry you whacked yourself with the microwave door.... now that being said.....

GIRL... I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!!! LOL you sure have a way telling a story I was rolling ....but trying so hard not to because I felt bad for you but still rolling in the laughter....Oh my.... and I meant are you alright P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y???? Mentally I knew you went out for tea and biscuits and stopped short of returning all the way
                            Yes, I was, as they say, not the brightest bulb in the box yesterday.

Luckily the only thing I bruised was my ego.

Comment

OY I am still chuckling and suffering MUCH guilt for doing so at your expense Seshat... *sigh*... I have done many things like that so maybe I should just be grateful I am not alone and you are out there taking one for *Team* of us dim bulbs

Comment

OY I am still chuckling and suffering MUCH guilt for doing so at your expense Seshat... *sigh*... I have done many things like that so maybe I should just be grateful I am not alone and you are out there taking one for *Team* of us dim bulbs
                                That's quite alright. I like to get in there quick and laugh at myself FIRST, that way it feels like everyone is laughing WITH me and not AT me. Or at least I can tell myself that.

Comment

Working...
                                X