Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told them that I wanted to stay home for a year to get a better job and earn more money. I can't get a descent job until I turn 18. That is another thing that sucks about having a summer birthday.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

*Huggles everyone, especially Klorel.*

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
        I told them that I wanted to stay home for a year to get a better job and earn more money. I can't get a descent job until I turn 18. That is another thing that sucks about having a summer birthday.
        While I agree that you should have a say in where you get educated, I am curious to know why your parents are insistent on that you go to a Christian college. I know parents can be heavy handed but people seldom do things without a reason. Are they concerned that the prospects after culinary school aren't that good? Do they want you to have a basic university education first?
        Just wondering...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

*Takes everyone that tried to hug him to Shadow's Dungeon and forced them to watch the Teletubbies 24/7*

^^

*Activates the Hug-Be-Gone sprinklers in the Dungeon*
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Greg you are so out of your league here...

*sits in Shadows dungeon, eating Kripsy Kreme, snaps fingers and changes channel... tilts head slightly so Hug-be-gone mist gets behind ears..oh whats this a chemical reaction that makes it change to Hug-a-lot when it touches my skin*...

*sigh*.... these minions they never learn just how far our powers extend
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              While I agree that you should have a say in where you get educated, I am curious to know why your parents are insistent on that you go to a Christian college. I know parents can be heavy handed but people seldom do things without a reason. Are they concerned that the prospects after culinary school aren't that good? Do they want you to have a basic university education first?
              Just wondering...
              My parents are quite religious. I have had it shoved down my throat for my whole life, and frankly I am sick of it.They have always planned for me to go bible college for one year.

Comment

((Klorel)) I remember how hard the college decisions/fighting can be. I'm not sure how bible colleges are structured, but a possible way to placate your parents are to see if there are compatable general education courses you can take there that will transfer to general education requirements at culinary school.
                Good luck with those discussions, hope you get to go where you want to go!
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Thanks, Hex.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    Droops!!!! ROFLOL!!! You are such a s***! You're terrible!
                    The s*** stands for 'stud', doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      is it bad that I am ROFLMAOOOOO
                      I'm laughing at that with the dancing chickens in your siggy. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        The s*** stands for 'stud', doesn't it?
                        *cough-dream-on-cough*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          *cough-dream-on-cough*

You don't have to dream, you get to LIVE the dream every day! How lucky are you?!?

Comment

I'm laughing at that with the dancing chickens in your siggy. lol!
                            I appropriated them from Mazz... That sounds so much nicer than stole them doesn't it
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You don't have to dream, you get to LIVE the dream every day! How lucky are you?!?
                              deja-vu....
                              Is it bad that I am ROFLMAOOO at this...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                                *Takes everyone that tried to hug him to Shadow's Dungeon and forced them to watch the Teletubbies 24/7*

^^

*Activates the Hug-Be-Gone sprinklers in the Dungeon*
                                Uhhh..Greg...I'm all for doom and despair and all that, but, uhh, have you forgotten Tame's a mod now?....She is so far out of our league that it isn't funny ...our only hope is to sign a truce.
                                Spoiler:
                                at least until my clone army is completed and the new Hug-Be-Gone formula is perfected
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X