Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am popping in because of The wonderful Fabulous FHB ((((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))

Thank you so very much for your hugs and warm thoughts ....... This last month has been very hard on the family and the next week will continue to be so....so I thank each and everyone of you for being there with the jokes, the smiles and the HUGS!!!

It is nice to find my smile here even when I can't return the gift in full form yet.... Thank you very very very much from the bottom of my heart!!!

btw.... anyone touches the shoes....heads WILL roll when I am back to 100%
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm not the wonderful,fabulous one,Tame.You are .

(((((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))

We'll be here for you anytime,everytime and always.That's what friends are for,right ?

(As I want to keep it light ,not preachy,I hereby promise not to nick any shoes,chickens,corn,peanut butter,Giant Wrangled Weevils,or any other property of posters on this thread,so help me...! )
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS

We'll be here for you anytime,everytime and always.That's what friends are for,right ?

(As I want to keep it light ,not preachy,I hereby promise not to nick any shoes,chickens,corn,peanut butter,Giant Wrangled Weevils,or any other property of posters on this thread,so help me...! )
        Pooh, you are no fun! Live dangerously, go for the shoes.

*walks of whistling*
        sigpic

Comment

LOL ! I took the no-nicking pledge...but I need to know.What kind of shoes exactly are at stake here ?

High heels ,slingbacks and pointy toed varieties are out of my interest zone,as I just can't get comfy at all.(Also because I have a sad knack of tripping on the slightest,smidgiest thing... )

On the other hand,of course ,if anyone has a pair of spare size 6 Dr Martin boots or shoes,preferably in black,blue ,or red,I'd be willing to dump my pledge !

Comment

LOL ! I took the no-nicking pledge...but I need to know.What kind of shoes exactly are at stake here ?

High heels ,slingbacks and pointy toed varieties are out of my interest zone,as I just can't get comfy at all.(Also because I have a sad knack of tripping on the slightest,smidgiest thing... )

On the other hand,of course ,if anyone has a pair of spare size 6 Dr Martin boots or shoes,preferably in black,blue ,or red,I'd be willing to dump my pledge !
            All different kinds and all sizes.

Comment

Tame has a plethora of shoes. I know she will not miss a couple of size 6 Dr. Martins.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                All different kinds and all sizes.
                Even hiking boots ?
                Originally posted by Kliggins
                Tame has a plethora of shoes. I know she will not miss a couple of size 6 Dr. Martins.
                You have got to be kidding me...plethora or not,I bet she's named them all and possibly even put a tracer tag in the heels.
                Best I stay honest and buy my own.

Comment

*whimpers* Christmas songs in August!!! *whimpers, hides in the corner and puts hands over ears*.
                  Hey it's Christmas in the craft stores already! Stopped by JoAnn Fabrics yesterday and what was left of the 4th of July stuff was on sale for 90% off, the fall/Halloween stuff was already on sale at 30-40% off, and..... *drum roll please* they already had 2 aisles loaded with Christmas stuff! (Haven't checked out the other two more "crafty" stores yet, but I assume they're similarly decked out & that the holiday tunes are keyed up, ready to play, just as soon as those back-to-school sales end... )
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                    I am very tempted to go crazy on the rooms here... In my old apartment, I had a line of glow in the dark ants glued to my bathroom wall, a main room decorated like an egyptian tomb, and Japanese trinkets all over my kitchen

I am so very, very tempted to paint a border at the top of my plain blue bedroom walls... Current #1 fave is the ancient lettering from the stairs of atlantis
                    Now, see, THAT is fun! And here I thought I was bold with my WWI room.

Comment

We know; corn. How is/was the vacation?
                      Vacation was great, as always far too short. Wife and I went to at least two historical sites a day most every day. The amazing thing about Kentucky, where I'm from, is that it's full of early American history. In central Kentucky there are tons of historical houses, settlements, war sites, etc., all within about an hour's drive from my parents' house. It made for very enjoyable afternoons.

I'm ready to leave Washington DC again, that's for sure!

Comment

FHB! I don't get into this thread that much but I saw your name and had to say hi. Hope you're doing okay. I've been wondering about you - and Tame too so thanks for posting the update.

(((((((Tame))))))) Sorry you're having such a sad time in your family and hope things will get better soon. Come back when you're ready and maybe everyone can put a smile on your face - goodness knows you've spread the smiles to all of us.

But I'm NOT promising not to nick (I love that word!) any shoes. You stay away long enough and everything's up for grabs with this bunch. Although I've never figured out what they use peanut butter for in this thread so I'm staying away from that one.

Nice to see some of the old names around.
                        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                          Vacation was great, as always far too short. Wife and I went to at least two historical sites a day most every day. The amazing thing about Kentucky, where I'm from, is that it's full of early American history. In central Kentucky there are tons of historical houses, settlements, war sites, etc., all within about an hour's drive from my parents' house. It made for very enjoyable afternoons.
                          I love Kentucky. My sister and her family used to live in Elizabethtown and I'd visit every year. We'd go to Lexington and Concord and it was just so much fun to visit all the historical sites. Some really neat towns. We just don't have that sense of colonial American history in this part of the U.S. It's a lovely area.

Sounds like a great trip.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Pooh, you are no fun! Live dangerously, go for the shoes.

*walks of whistling*
                            Yeah - ok, keep it up Kliggins. You're going to end up on the top of Tame's list of "things-to-do" when she comes back. Just don't come crying to us when she beats the crap out of you with her latest pair of Jimmy Cho's.
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Tired. Bedtime.

Why do I stay up until stupid'o'clock doing really really stupid things? Anyone?

Comment

Kes ! (Or rather keshou)It's great to see you too.(((((((((((K))))))))))))

So you plan on nicking Tame's shoes.Good luck with that !

For the multiple (and possibly nefarious) uses of peanut butter,Mazz seems to be the expert to consult.

*Sigh* I must get busier and post more around the forum,but I'm trying to not read (and react to) every single spoiler I can find this year.( Sky will show the new eps in October over here.)
                                I'm married to a spoilerphobe anyway,so it's easier to not read stuff that I might blurt out !
                                I'm weakening,though...

ETA :
                                Sela : Are Jimmy Cho's some kind of shoe ?

Edited again,lol :

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                Tired. Bedtime.

Why do I stay up until stupid'o'clock doing really really stupid things? Anyone?
                                Well,I suspect ....because it's fun !

Its after 4.10 am here,and I'm staring at my post to kehou and wondering where the heck my quoted bit went.Yep.I'm overtired too.

Oh,drat.It'll have to make sense without the quotes !
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 August 2005, 07:15 PM. Reason: Because I lacked the energy to get this post right first or 2nd time !

Comment

Working...
                                X