This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    If was fear of chickens, Wass, I'll killem and then I'll fryem and then everyone can have fried chicken to eat.
    Save me a breast and a drumstick!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
      An irrational fear, I agree. I mean, who couldn't love chickens?

Unlike squirrels, which are evil, EVIl creatures. But that's a different story.
      How could you not adore those little squirrels....eating everything in your yard and around your house that doesn't move...sweet little bushy tailed pain in the A#@ little squirrels.
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Since the big hard drive crash and burn I find I have been remiss in my Krispy Kreme updates, therefore:

Krispy Kreme Update * Krispy Kreme Update * Krispy Kreme Update

The newest Krispy Kreme Featured Doughnut is Pumpkin Spice!
        An old fashioned cake doughnut flavored with a perfect balance
        of pumpkin and spices. Also available as doughnut holes!

Available October 10 - January 29
        in participating stores

Comment

Aw man! Did you have to tell us that?!

I'm already pigging out on Ice Cream, now I've got to haul my ever spread butt to the all night Krispy Kreme drive through.

You are an evil woman...eeeeevil!
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
            Hi, Hatusu!! How've ya been?
            I'm fine, Klorel. I've been busy at my new job. How are you?
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              I have forrgotten whats the point in this thread ?
              Point! We don't need no stinking points!

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                Hey Hatusu hope your doing well, RL took over never really got a lot time to pop in here and went travelling for little while with few friends. But now I'm back
                So.....Hey Wass, where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Since the big hard drive crash and burn I find I have been remiss in my Krispy Kreme updates, therefore:

in participating stores

You Evil diet killer.....You!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                    I'm fine, Klorel. I've been busy at my new job. How are you?
                    Glad to hear that you are doing well. I am also busy with work. I don't mind though.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

You Evil diet killer.....You!
                      d-i-e-t?? what is this of which you speak?? ...... aah, yes, the exact opposite of what I've been doing since moving back to NZ *whine* but I've been deprived of all my fav evil foods for SEVEN years!!

*sigh* it's that evil strawberry chocolate cake you guys were taunting me with earlier

Comment

Diet= DIE with a T

According to Garfield, at any rate...

Comment

in participating stores

Krispy Kremes?!?! Yumm. I've only had them once though, cos there isn't a Krispy Kremes in my city. And they make savoury doughnuts? o.O

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                            Krispy Kremes?!?! Yumm. I've only had them once though, cos there isn't a Krispy Kremes in my city. And they make savoury doughnuts? o.O
                            No Krispy Kreme stores near you?
                            You can check out the Krispy Kreme locator :

http://www.krispykreme.com/storelocator.html

They also sell them at my grocery store, not as fresh of course, but still yummy.

Comment

in participating stores

Every time I get ticked and say I'm not EVER coming back to GW, I see something like this. . .and I "eat" my words.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

So.....Hey Wass, where have you been?
                                I went to the Himalayan valley (correct word is Himalaya) travel through India, Pakistan, Nepal, Tibet (My favourite) and China .
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X