X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when do noobs come in here

Do they?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Noobs????

Comment

Noobs = newbies = new members/posters.

Yeah, they do Qas... they actually talk about Rep Points

Comment

Just never heard them called that.

Comment

I'll talk about rep points.

Today I got green for threatening Droops with red.

Something new every day.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Noooo! I'd miss the laughs. I need the laughs. I love LJ, but it's thoughtful and intense. Sometimes a person needs....chickens.
              Last edited by Hatusu; 12 October 2005, 07:27 PM.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                Someimes a person needs....chickens.
                I don't have a chicken but maybe this chickenfeed will bring one out unto the open, Hatusu. You know how shy some of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Thanks, Grey. Here, chicky chicky....
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

seems dangerous.... I have the most amusing vision of Hats being surrounded by a cloud of chicken feathers

oh, if you're calling things, could you try and find my roomates cat?? Haven't seen him since this morning (9pm here now)

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      Noobs????
                      Yea, those are the things that Daniel has on under that nurses outfit. Nubby bo . . . . erm, nevermind.

Comment

Did someone mention chicken feed?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          I'll talk about rep points.

Today I got green for threatening Droops with red.

Something new every day.
                          I'll talk about rep points, too.

My complaining about my one red ages ago got me TEN green in exchange!

(Off to give FP green for threatening her own husband with the power of red, and Droops some green for being threatened, although he probably deserved it. The threat, not the red.)

Meaningless Rep Woman to the rescue!! Today is just getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops

Did someone mention chicken feed?
                            Hats, wanted to see the chickens so I brought out my chickenfeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I
                              (Off to give FP green for threatening her own husband with the power of red, and Droops some green for being threatened, although he probably deserved it. The threat, not the red.)

Meaningless Rep Woman to the rescue!! Today is just getting better and better.
                              FP and Droops are married when did this happen I have been away to long.
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                                FP and Droops are married when did this happen I have been away to long.
                                You didnt know!!!! Have you been on mars
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X