This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you send someone else?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Can you send someone else?
      No i'm afraid i know no one, who's going there. Well, i think i'll get the photo anyway. It's just that i miss a oppurtunity to talk to him, ask him a couple of questions etc.
      You knwo its a small Fantasy convention and SG is just a small part of it, so there won't be many people around. I guess less then 50, so you'd really have chance.
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

So why exactly cant you go?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          So why exactly cant you go?
          Well, i have to go to school ;], the czech schools have holidays, but i go to a german school, and they have different holiday timing
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Wont your parents let you skip school?
            love Torri

Comment

Did I just fall into an alternate / mirror universe Gateway forum or something? What happened to the GW layout? Am I still me...are you still you?
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

SELA!!!!! How are you? It has been a long time!
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I'm doing pretty well...I think. When did all of this happen on the forum? Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't get my memo...
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

I am not sure when it happened either. I guess it happened so gradually I didn't notice.

Comment

I came by to see what's going on. It doesn't look that different to me. Klorel's posts are sticking out farther to the right. What does it look like to you?
                      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hi Klorel. What's different?

Comment

Actually that is just it... I haven't noticed anything.

Comment

I was just over at the menu. It's changed a lot. We're still in Off-Topic, but not off-world. This thread is now in The Commissary. Go look.

Comment

I guess I did notice that. Well, off to bed now. talk to you all later!

Comment

Same here. Good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X