• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an actual rabbit.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      Was doing a quick lurk-see & saw Tame's post! It's Tame!!!!!!!!

Thank you it is good to be back
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
        Is that a problem? Slip me a tenner and some chocolate and I'll be incorruptible, just for you
        LOL... now that I know you can be bought... I will hav eto work on my evil plan...MUWHAhahahahahaha
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
          http://themauve.net/balogue/archives/rabbit.jpg
          This is an actual rabbit.
          Okay, now you've scared ME...and that takes some doing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Be nice. My mom made that dress.
            ROFLMAO!!!! Kligs... it is SO NICE to see you ... and some advice.... tell Mom to BUY next year...hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              I would like to state for the record that NO bunnies were harmed in the
              production of the previous posts. Only professional stunt bunnies were used.
              Do not attempt this at home as serious injury may result.

Thank you.
              This is why we love you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Welcome Back Tame!
                Thanks Kligs ((hugs)) it is so nice to be back

Comment

(((TAME!!)))
                  We only went a little crazy in your absence.
                  LOL ((((((Seshat)))) I don't think this crowd KNOWS how to do anything JUST a little

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                    Hooray for the bunny!

This calls for another pic!

and this picture is why I love Droops... this has got to be my most favorite bunny picture ... Thanks Droops (((hugs)))

Comment

Hi, Tame!! Welcome back!
                      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hi, Miss Tame!!!! How are you? I have missed seeing you here! (((((Miss Tame)))))
                        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Finally, the true Kliggs revealed!

OMG Hats.... THAT is so funny!!!!! Excellent stealth technique in getting that picture of Kligs... we all knew she wasn't really working

Comment

Okay, now you've scared ME...and that takes some doing!
                            I am glad you said something... it is nice to know I wasn't alone ...LOL

Comment

Hi, Tame!! Welcome back!
                              Thank you Hats... I am working on getting my groove back ... You guys are the best medicine for anyone ((hugs))) I have been laughing myself silly over these bunny pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                                Hi, Miss Tame!!!! How are you? I have missed seeing you here! (((((Miss Tame)))))
                                HI KLOREL!!!!!!!! ... I have missed all of you guys as well.... I hadn't realized how much until I started reading this thread... You know all the coolest hang out here

I will be trying to get back more and more it is wonderful to laugh like this again

Comment

Working...
                                X