Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL!!!! Love that song. I also saw that Star Wars...uh...thing, and couldn't contain my laughter. Thanks a million for sharing that!

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      How well you know me.
      But of course.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
        Chris himself is hot, so he should know. Excuse me while I go turn up my air conditioning....
        I think he was bit surprised at first. He said this is cool, signed it, looked at it again for a minute and then said "this is hot" It was great.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          I think he was bit surprised at first. He said this is cool, signed it, looked at it again for a minute and then said "this is hot" It was great.
          Yeah, I think "this is hot" is code for "You people are insane and thank gawd I'm on my way out the door to catch a plane."

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
            Actually, I don't think so. I'm not quite sure what Droops was eating. I think it was pork. I meant to ask him, but I was distracted. I had shrimp, and his friend (a cutie by the way) had sausage. It was an old Chicago German restaurant, Bergoff's. His friend had lived in Germany for awhile and really enjoyed going there.

I recognized Droops standing in line at the doorway. It's just like he said; he looks like his photo but a little bit heavier. I think it looks good on him. Oh, and he's tall.

He was going to be polite and shake my hand, but I gave him a hug. He was Droops after that. We toned it down a little in deference to his friend. We did talk about the forum...and the chicken thing, but we all talked a lot about travel. Surprisingly, we also talked about old dreams and the strange paths that life takes us on. And we talked about Foolish Pleasure and you guys of course!

I hope he liked me as much as I like him.

They're planning to get Chicago thick pan pizza tomorrow.
            I live, and I have returned. I have written of my travels in Chicago, which are here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/droops/2005/08/15/

More to be posted later I'm sure.

Comment

*waves* hi droops! Glad y'all had fun. I am currently soliciting any sanity energy anyone would like to send my way, as it is the last week of summer term. Which means: cleaning the apartment from top to bottom, preparing for the return of The Scary Roommate, a presentation (in French no less) with a topic I'm nuts for considering, and oh yes, a little thing called finals.
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                *waves* hi droops! Glad y'all had fun. I am currently soliciting any sanity energy anyone would like to send my way, as it is the last week of summer term. Which means: cleaning the apartment from top to bottom, preparing for the return of The Scary Roommate, a presentation (in French no less) with a topic I'm nuts for considering, and oh yes, a little thing called finals.
                *sends Hex some good energy vibes *

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                  I live, and I have returned. I have written of my travels in Chicago, which are here:

I read the journal entry - is there more to tell? And where are the pictures? How can we live vicariously through you guys without pictures?
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Hi, Sela!!! How are you?
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Hey guys -- I just received MY VERY FIRST RED DING!!

For making an innocent joke about Sam and Vala, of all things!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....73&postcount=4

I feel SO VERY SPECIAL now.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Welcome to the club. I've gotten three in my time. Making comments about Sam is almost SURE to get you red, I've come to the conclusion. People sometimes jump to conclusions and ding you when they read something else. That happened to me. It's a joy.

Comment

Bah! geez, I'd hardly call that worthy of a red ding..... some people are very touchy huh
                          Ah well, have Droops send you a chicken to cheer you up

Comment

Who gave it to you?
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops

Droops. I love it. I'm a huge fan of Dashielle Hammet and Raymond Chandler. I reponded to your journal entry.

Sela. I'll develop the photos after I finish the roll at a party this weekend.
                              Last edited by Hatusu; 15 August 2005, 05:15 PM.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

And it was funny. Funny should alway get green.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X