This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    Peanut Butter + Chickens = very interesting mental image.
    Can we please not go back to the chickens?! We just got rid of them!!!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      I don't know if the actors collect stuff like we do, but Mazz and Seshat, each of you guys need to put together a porfolio of the pics you do and present them to the guys. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of them. They are classics!
      Easier said than done, in my case. I probably have to wait until next year and hope the Creation bandwagon rolls its way across the pond again... or leave the husband at home and hotfoot it to the Vanc Con!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        Easier said than done, in my case. I probably have to wait until next year and hope the Creation bandwagon rolls its way across the pond again... or leave the husband at home and hotfoot it to the Vanc Con!
        The second suggestion sounds like a plan! You're a newlywed, don't listen to me. I'd get you in trouble....
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Pfffft. He'd be quite happy with a supply of beer and some new xbox games. I doubt he'd notice I'd gone. Probably would be glad of the extra bed space too.

Meanwhile, I procure plenty of peanut butter, sidle up to MS, and begin on my master plan *muahahaha*

Comment

I don't know if the actors collect stuff like we do, but Mazz and Seshat, each of you guys need to put together a porfolio of the pics you do and present them to the guys. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of them. They are classics!
            That's very flattering, thank you! You are not the first to make this suggestion, but my feelings on this are very mixed. I'm sure the actors get hundreds of things sent/given/forced on them by their fans. I'm not sure I feel comfortable participating in adulation on that level. I'm more cynical than is probably good for me, and a bit...ahem...older than most of the fans here. I think I would just be too embarrassed to be so fangirly. Especially as I know the stuff is just chucked backstage anyway.

And I don't do my artwork for them, but for myself and for the others here at the forum, really. That several of the actors found the stuff I sent to be signed amusing was just a really nice bonus. (That's why I wouldn't let Gary keep his, no matter how much he pleaded. But it was fun to listening to him whine. )

I was planning on bringing a mini-book of my covers to show to the GWers if there is another pre-con dinner, though. I feel more comfortable with my audience there.
            Last edited by Seshat; 13 July 2005, 05:22 PM.

Comment

OK, so now I'm curious. What's the one use that you CAN tell us? Unless you meant eating it with jelly, which is really too mundane to mention .

Comment

On toast, of course.

Didn't think of with jelly!

I should really work on the other 90-odd uses though...

Comment

OK, so now I'm curious. What's the one use that you CAN tell us? Unless you meant eating it with jelly, which is really too mundane to mention .
                  Peanut butter and jelly mundane? It all depends on what you spread it on....
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Hey, everyone! How's it going?
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Doing much better here in the Great State of Texas now that the rain has brought the temp down quite a bit.

How's it going for you? How did your sister like her visit to GW?
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        On toast, of course.

Didn't think of with jelly!

I should really work on the other 90-odd uses though...
                        See, I was thinking on this at the grocery store (no, I DON'T want a life, thank you ) and came up with a few...

1. Denture paste
                        2. Filling Reese's cups
                        3. Rhyming with Cheezit Sputter, assuming you should ever need it
                        4. Hair gel
                        5. Getting gum out of hair (I think it actually works )
                        6. Acne cream?
                        7. Shocking non-Daniel-thunkers
                        8. Chunky PB: Exfoliant
                        9. Sunblock
                        10. Considering the number of people allergic, it might make a good assasination tool...
                        11. There is probably a good reason "chunky" rhymes with "thunky" .

That's all I can think of so far...

Comment

Doing much better here in the Great State of Texas now that the rain has brought the temp down quite a bit.

How's it going for you? How did your sister like her visit to GW?
                          I don't know how she liked it. She didn't post and didn't say anything to me about it.
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                            Apache is Greg, our system admin. When the mods receive an email about a reported post it used to come from "GateWorld Forum", now it comes from Apache. I have no idea though why you received an email. Will try to find out asap.
                            Did you open the email?
                            Yes. They were alerts telling me about posts or private messeges.
                            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              That's very flattering, thank you! You are not the first to make this suggestion, but my feelings on this are very mixed. I'm sure the actors get hundreds of things sent/given/forced on them by their fans. I'm not sure I feel comfortable participating in adulation on that level. I'm more cynical than is probably good for me, and a bit...ahem...older than most of the fans here. I think I would just be too embarrassed to be so fangirly. Especially as I know the stuff is just chucked backstage anyway.

And I don't do my artwork for them, but for myself and for the others here at the forum, really. That several of the actors found the stuff I sent to be signed amusing was just a really nice bonus. (That's why I wouldn't let Gary keep his, no matter how much he pleaded. But it was fun to listening to him whine. )

I was planning on bringing a mini-book of my covers to show to the GWers if there is another pre-con dinner, though. I feel more comfortable with my audience there.
                              Seshat, you're one of us! ((((Seshat))))I thought you were a baby genius. Definitely bring your work to Vancouver. I have a strong feeling we'll be a major force there.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

See, I was thinking on this at the grocery store (no, I DON'T want a life, thank you ) and came up with a few...

1. Denture paste
                                2. Filling Reese's cups
                                3. Rhyming with Cheezit Sputter, assuming you should ever need it
                                4. Hair gel
                                5. Getting gum out of hair (I think it actually works )
                                6. Acne cream?
                                7. Shocking non-Daniel-thunkers
                                8. Chunky PB: Exfoliant
                                9. Sunblock
                                10. Considering the number of people allergic, it might make a good assasination tool...
                                11. There is probably a good reason "chunky" rhymes with "thunky" .

That's all I can think of so far...
                                This helps a lot! Thanks

Perhaps I will write this book...

Comment

Working...
                                X