Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beginning to think I'm seriously deficient in the "I hate Character/Poster X dept" !
    (I report/bypass usually.Or just try to offer a diff. perspective.)

Wannabee Polyanna reporting,Tame ....you're not as alone as you thunk...think !

All this talk about animals and such,er,where did the anvils come from ?

About the camels.I've ridden one.Once.Very briefly.They BITE !!!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      I'm beginning to think I'm seriously deficient in the "I hate Character/Poster X dept" !

Yes!!!!! Hear that Tame. The camels bite, so it wont help to hide under the llamas.

Thats great FH; I may call you that I hope. I should have done the same. Thanks for the camel info.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey,Kliggins,call me whatever you like,as long as you call me for dinner !
        Actually I get called by several versions.....FH,FHB,Baggie,Hope-Fool,Footholder (From Delphi GW...till I decided to go for my childhood nick and just keep FH for "Foothold").

I suppose the camel I rode was just having a bad day,.....it threw me,bit me in the shoulder, then spat at the keeper,before stalking away to it's hut .

I knew I should have stuck to cuddling the cute little Koala.....

Comment

(((FHB))) Welcome to the Party wine and cheese is over there..... Kliggins and her biting/spitting camels...OUTSIDE please!!

This is all ......... who to blame...tapping finger on chin
          mmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is all Shadow and Kiwigater's fault YUP!! Thats it... Shadow thought up the penguins and it just went kablooey after that...and KG...well she is away for the weekend...so we get to blame her for everything
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey,Kliggins,call me whatever you like,as long as you call me for dinner !
            Actually I get called by several versions.....FH,FHB,Baggie,Hope-Fool,Footholder (From Delphi GW...till I decided to go for my childhood nick and just keep FH for "Foothold").

I suppose the camel I rode was just having a bad day,.....it threw me,bit me in the shoulder, then spat at the keeper,before stalking away to it's hut .

I knew I should have stuck to cuddling the cute little Koala.....
            You definitely don't want to be called for dinner at my house, not if you plan on living.

I have several names here too; Kliggins, Kliggans, Kligg, Kliggs, Klig. I figure as long as I don't get called stupid it is okay.

I probably would have taken the opportunity to ride the camel too.

The anvils. I think a few pages back Shadow or Tame threatend to throw them at people.
            sigpic

Comment

Shadow...it was Shadow... <insert big finger pointy thing here>
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Shadow...it was Shadow... <insert big finger pointy thing here>
                Me thinks thou does protest too much or something like that. She may have done it, but you probably gave her the idea.

So get any positive rep points today.
                sigpic

Comment

I did !!! .... I hadn't gone and looked but I DID ...Thank you all you nice and wonderful people !!!! was that you.....sneaking a look over at Kliggins.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Robert's Rules of Order?
                    Nope. Hitchkier's Guide to Glaxy. Its the answer to the great question about life the universe and everything. Hence the relavance to the titel of the thread.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

((((((((((Tame and Kliggins)))))))))

*Gulp* Anvils ????

Oh,well,I "delurked" at last,so no doubt I'll have to dodge worse ......

So what's for lunch,if you won't recommend dinner, Kliggins ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        I wanna practice skillet tossing. Anyone wanna volunteer as a target?

Oh, Piggy...
                        Sure! I mean, er... Explain to me what exactly "skillet tossing" is and I'll think about it. (Sorry, but somehow I'm not sure I should trust that this won't be hazardous to my health...)
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                          Sure! I mean, er... Explain to me what exactly "skillet tossing" is and I'll think about it. (Sorry, but somehow I'm not sure I should trust that this won't be hazardous to my health...)
                          Same general idea as axe throwing except without a pointy object. It's generally just meant to see how far you can toss it, but I think adding a few targets to the field would make it a little more interesting. Distance AND precision.

Comment

I think a Skillet's a frying pan,if that helps, UP .

:: Ponders the reason why anyone would chance being target practice ::

::Grabs VR Koala and runs away.... ::

Comment

Same general idea as axe throwing except without a pointy object. It's generally just meant to see how far you can toss it, but I think adding a few targets to the field would make it a little more interesting. Distance AND precision.
                              Feh. As if you could resist throwing pointy objects at me if given the chance. No dice!
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

why dont you set the skillet on fire to make it even more dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                                X