This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    It's not like this thread's been on topic all day...

... guess no one's gotten any strange rep points.
    topic? hhmm To-pic...sorry, don't recognise the word. should i know it? (what happened to the pig-pile?)
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      Had both. Donkey Basketball was even televised, and I won a $50 savings bond in cow chip bingo. i think it's a New England tradition.
      I remember donkey basketball; it was hilarious
      sigpic

Comment

I remember hearing about donkey basketball and baseball, too. Never had the privilege of seeing either.

In regard to reps, athough they are not points, I consider it an honor if someone quotes me, wheither they agree or disagree with what I say. (I don't give red reps if they disagree with me, either.)

Comment

i've only given out reds twice i think, and both recipients were being mean
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I probably give out 70% green and 30% red.... but I'm on the boards a lot trying to avoid what I should be writing...

Comment

I tend to hand out more reds than greens only because when I'm annoyed I feel a need to strike out, but when I'm in a good mood I'm just... in a good mood. I'm trying to be better about that, though.

Comment

for months i didn't hand any out at all
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  I will go with this one. I forget about rep points most of the time even when I am rolling with laughter at the post. I think I have only given out about five and one was red and I felt so bad I am never going to do it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    I don't think I've even given out a point. Can't remember though.

Comment

Ah, I got a lovely red point for saying that Sam and Jack together would make me scream.

I also got a red point for "dum da dum dum dummmmmmm" answering a question. I gave a short and sweet answer to the question would I be satisfied with a fishing ending between Jack and Sam. My answer: No.

Never thought I'd need to explain why, since I've been pretty vocal on how much I detest any J/S ship. I figured it would be redundant. But, I was told I needed to EXPLAIN.

I also have the power to take away people's enjoyment of the forum. Must get my villianess costume out. And, practice my maniacal laughter.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                        I also have the power to take away people's enjoyment of the forum. Must get my villianess costume out. And, practice my maniacal laughter.
                        Don't forget growing a mustache to twirl.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          either THAT or she knew just right where she wanted YOUR brain matter to land... Madeline May have quite the decorating bug ya know
                          Ya know, this is a totally sick discussion but I am LMAO!!!!!!!!!

*How sick does that make me?*
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

42 is all I have to say to a thread titled thus. A cookie to anyone who gets the reference.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                              42 is all I have to say to a thread titled thus. A cookie to anyone who gets the reference.
                              Ooh, I could really use a cookie right about now. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?
                              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Ya know, this is a totally sick discussion but I am LMAO!!!!!!!!!
                                Hey! That's my brain you're laughing at!

Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X