Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok i feel a wee bit dumb, but attempt to justify my ignorance by stating im a newbie

But what are rep points and how do you give them out?

Liz
    das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

See! I gave you a welcome rep point.
      I clicked on that scale on the upper right. Check your controls. By the way, newbie points don't count for awhile so they look grey.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

thanx hatsu!! i do believe i figured it out

Liz

MySpace

Comment

FOR THE RECORD:
          As scientific studies that I have presented earlier have shown, the word "Magnets," when used correctly is a good way to get rep. In this round, I recieved it four times! (Thanks Tame, MeiMei, Shadow, and the mysterious one).
          Rocky

Comment

^^How many did you get? I just got another square so I might give more rep now.

Comment

I got some for a couple other posts, but it was at least sixty points I think, a good day!
              Rocky

Comment

Yep, Starz. You did it right. I just received a grey rep. Now say MAGNETS!

Comment

I received a record 165 rep points since yesterday. I feel guilty now

Comment

I reckon that post might be the GW record for points earned with a single post (certainly with a single word )

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                      I received a record 165 rep points since yesterday. I feel guilty now
                      Dang that is a lot! You are on your way to GODHOOD! And I am on my way to bed! Good night.
                      Rocky

Comment

I plan to achieve the max in squares while having minimal posts since I spend all my time in "Off World".

Comment

This is the only forum I go to where rep points are a big thing. Its interesting. I'm trying to decide if I wanna join in on the fun or not. Hm.....

Actually I liked, I know another forum who uses rep points but still not as much as here. You can only give positive points there too and you see who gives it. Hm.....

See if I start then I will need to give them out constantly to not feel guilty. Hm.....
                          "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Good night. Same for me. Walk dog. Go to bed.

Comment

I was informed that i must come here and say....Magnets

There i did it, hopefully im not condeming myself to a plague of flies or something

Liz

MySpace

Comment

It depends. Are they magnetic flies?

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X