• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
    Because I'm cruel in a creative manner?
    Yup!

Look, you killed GL. You <PG forum>.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
      Yup!

Look, you killed GL. You <PG forum>.
      Heh. GL has become our "Kenny."
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I just installed Halo: Custom Edition on Paladin.... one of the custom maps lets you fly the Longsword fighter...which is equipped with nuclear missiles

Is it wrong that I love to kamikaze the enemy base with it every round?
        Last edited by alaskannut; 15 October 2006, 08:16 PM.
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Heh. GL has become our "Kenny."
          *Inexplicably appears unharmed in the exact same orange jacket*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
            *Inexplicably appears unharmed in the exact same orange jacket*
            *nukes GL with his Longsword fighter*
            sigpic

Comment

Word of caution, if you're putting something in the microwave over and over again just to watch it explode, change paper plates once in awhile to prevent spontanius combustion.

Comment

Word of caution, if you're putting something in the microwave over and over again just to watch it explode, change paper plates once in awhile to prevent spontanius combustion.
                Wait... You just burst into flames? Don't you think you should be screaming, rolling on the floor, or something instead of posting about it? Methinks someone's addicted to the forum...
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

No. Comment.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wait... You just burst into flames? Don't you think you should be screaming, rolling on the floor, or something instead of posting about it? Methinks someone's addicted to the forum...
                    The plate did.

Comment

I gather that you guys are bored?

I bought a new bike yesterday to replace the one that was stolen. It's a Cannondale Adventure 600. I caught a 2006 for $120 off the 2006/2007 regular bike price, and it's exactly the same as the 2007 that just came out. It's fun bouncing around on the new front suspension.

The bike is living in my kitchen. I'm afraid to put it in the storage room. The thief used a rotary saw to break the lock the last time. It's a pain dragging it up and down three flights of stairs, but it's better than worrying about it.
                      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                        I gather that you guys are bored?
                        They are...I'm busy dropping nuclear bombs and getting cursed at!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                          They are...I'm busy dropping nuclear bombs and getting cursed at!
                          I think we need a screenshot.

Comment

I think we need a screenshot.

sigpic

Comment

My computer can't run Halo CE.

*kills Nutty and takes his computer*
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

My computer can't run Halo CE.

*kills Nutty and takes his computer*
                                Did I mention that you can also use the energy sword?

[IMG][/IMG]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X