Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You signed a legal binding piece of paper stating we had nothing to do with anything you'd do to your body and mind whilst you were with Mathilda.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Mei Mei...I am NOT ignoring you all

As of today I have one MAJOR event down...My daughter's Baby shower *sigh*....yes thats right.... The Goddess of the hug is going to be Grandma Goddess in about two months..... *Glares at thread* not a word any of you

This week I have My son's future wife's bridal shower and a co-worker's wedding, next week I get to breath
      then its the mad countdown for my Son's Wedding and all of the dinners, parties, gatherings and $$$ all of us parents are out-laying for this blissful occasion

So I have been just a tad busy

I WILL be gback to hug the stuffings out of everyone as soon as possible because I will be broke and tired

For now I just pop in to smile and watch the mayhem...besides I know DJF and Mei Mei will make me proud when it comes to *Snark and Hugs*

and Hats ....who has got to be the sweetest person on the face of the planet ...will keep you all on the right path
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*resists the urge to make a comment about Grandma Tame due to the Chocolate payments Tame makes*

mmmmm, Chocolate

*congratulates Tame on both events just so he gets first post credit*
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Mei Mei...I am NOT ignoring you all ...

and Hats ....who has got to be the sweetest person on the face of the planet ...will keep you all on the right path

Thanks, Tame. MWA! Of course, that's because I indulge in too much chocolate.

Enjoy your family.
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Mei Mei...I am NOT ignoring you all

As of today I have one MAJOR event down...My daughter's Baby shower *sigh*....yes thats right.... The Goddess of the hug is going to be Grandma Goddess in about two months..... *Glares at thread* not a word any of you

This week I have My son's future wife's bridal shower and a co-worker's wedding, next week I get to breath
            then its the mad countdown for my Son's Wedding and all of the dinners, parties, gatherings and $$$ all of us parents are out-laying for this blissful occasion

So I have been just a tad busy

I WILL be gback to hug the stuffings out of everyone as soon as possible because I will be broke and tired

For now I just pop in to smile and watch the mayhem...besides I know DJF and Mei Mei will make me proud when it comes to *Snark and Hugs*

Okay...now I'm getting confused...wasn't your son a teenager recently? Do I have you confused with someone else? Did you pull a third one out some closet?
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Hey ya'll! Waz' up?
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                Hey ya'll! Waz' up?
                The sky, clouds, birds, satellites, stars... Sorry, I'll go drug myself back into a Nyquil coma now.

Tame - best wishes to you and yours! You certainly have enough going on for the rest of us.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I want sleep

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    I want sleep
                    *Injects GL with a caffeine/adrenaline cocktail*

No sleep for you!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*watches GL fall over dead after his heart explodes*

GL wins! His prize, the sleep of death. All the sleeping he could want, and then more.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                        Okay...now I'm getting confused...wasn't your son a teenager recently? Do I have you confused with someone else? Did you pull a third one out some closet?
                        No
                        My twins are 19 and will be 20 in December
                        My Daughter is giving birth in November and my son is getting married in October. I think they are BOTH TO YOUNG to be doing any of this BUT they are over 18 and adults so I just try to be as supportive as I can be

My son is a pretty level-headed and responsible guy and he and his future wife are both working and going to school - so after being engaged for almost a year....what can I do?? *shrug*

I think they just want to have the sex

Seriously they both are good kids and hopefully they will do ok

my daughter...well .... once the cat was IN the bag....there was not much we could do but wait for the cat to find its way back out
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                          I want sleep
                          sleep for me when you get a chance

Comment

No
                            My twins are 19 and will be 20 in December
                            My Daughter is giving birth in November and my son is getting married in October. I think they are BOTH TO YOUNG to be doing any of this BUT they are over 18 and adults so I just try to be as supportive as I can be

My son is a pretty level-headed and responsible guy and he and his future wife are both working and going to school - so after being engaged for almost a year....what can I do?? *shrug*

I think they just want to have the sex

Seriously they both are good kids and hopefully they will do ok

my daughter...well .... once the cat was IN the bag....there was not much we could do but wait for the cat to find its way back out
                            OK, I feel old now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              *watches GL fall over dead after his heart explodes*

GL wins! His prize, the sleep of death. All the sleeping he could want, and then more.
                              Note to self: In future attempts..... a little less adrenaline may be advisable
                              sigpic

Comment

sleep for me when you get a chance
                                I fell asleep on the couch from 6-9. Is that enough for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X