This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
    Thanks, Hats...you sound like an expert. I appreciate it.
    I'm a female. I know what I like.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      I'm a female. I know what I like.
      JackO'Neillisfemale???Ialwaysnewit!
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        JackO'Neillisfemale???Ialwaysnewit!
        Jack O'Neill is most definitely a male and if I don't write him that way, call me on it.

Comment

That's quite all right, Teal'c. Where is Major Carter?
          I'm here! Sorry, it was a busy day.
          I could even be Janet if someone else will be online longer than me.
          Last edited by atlantisrocks; 22 May 2006, 04:37 PM.
          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
            I'm here! Sorry, it was a busy day.
            I could even be Janet if someone else will be online longer than me.
            Thank you for joining us, Major Carter. I'm sorry Colonel. Your scheduled mission has been canceled. There's been a development. Major Carter will explain.

Comment

Thank you for joining us, Major Carter. I'm sorry Colonel. Your scheduled mission has been canceled. There's been a development. Major Carter will explain.
              Well sir, a tokra has informed us of some Goa'uld activity on P3X-987. The Goa'uld have built a new weapon that is capable of disabling our ships, so we will go to the planet, infiltrate their base, and disassemble the weapon. And SG-8 will take our place in the negotiations on M5X-456.

Comment

Well sir, a tokra has informed us of some Goa'uld activity on P3X-987. The Goa'uld have built a new weapon that is capable of disabling our ships, so we will go to the planet, infiltrate their base, and disassemble the weapon. And SG-8 will take our place in the negotiations on M5X-456.

Carter, what about the technology retreived by SG-4 that you've been working on with Daniel. Is it Ancient? Can we use it?

Comment

Carter, what about the technology retreived by SG-4 that you've been working on with Daniel. Is it Ancient? Can we use it?
                  It is ancient, but we're not quite finished with it. If we had an extra day we could probably get it working enough to use on the mission. But it is up to General Hammond, sir, whether we have that much time.

Comment

It is ancient, but we're not quite finished with it. If we had an extra day we could probably get it working enough to use on the mission. But it is up to General Hammond, sir, whether we have that much time.
                    You'll have to go without it. Dr. Lee will continue working on the device. If it can be of help we'll contact you.

The mission is a go.

OK. Campers. Get your gear together. Gateroom in 10 minutes.

Comment

I am ready O'Neill.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Reporting for duty, sir!

Comment

Where's Daniel?

Comment

I believe that DanielJackson is still in the infirmary for his pre-mission check-up, O'Neill.

(Meaning, it's about 6:00 a.m. where he is and if he's smart he's sleeping.)
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                              I believe that DanielJackson is still in the infirmary for his pre-mission check-up, O'Neill.

(Meaning, it's about 6:00 a.m. where he is and if he's smart he's sleeping.)
                              O'Neill walks over to the intercom and hits it.

O'Neill to Dr. Frazier. What's going on with Jackson?

LOL, Squee. I'm off to bed. If anyone is interested, we can continue this tomorrow...or you can continue it without me tonight.

Comment

I was going to suggest that someone be Jonas and take Daniel's place while he's gone, like uk or GL, but I think I'm going to bed too!

Night Hats!

Comment

Working...
                                X