This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    Which means Uncle Sam lets you keep about a third of that?
    Yeah, so the real prize is that your commercial gets aired. I'm proud of one of my lines. We'll see.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I found the beginning of the whole thing. This is the individual post, #6728. If you start with that one and keep going, you can see how the magnets thing started.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6728
      AHA!! I said outloud at your last post it was Rocky and viola...I was right.... I know..I know...nothing new about that
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Golly it's getting crowded in here. We're going to have to add on some extra space so we can all fit comfortably in here with Tame's ego.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Hmm, It appears I just don't like blondes, brunettes however I like. Changing tastes I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Golly it's getting crowded in here. We're going to have to add on some extra space so we can all fit comfortably in here with Tame's ego.
            WHAT??? you mean my ego doesn't have its own room ...well that sucks!!!!

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I've petitioned for a whole wing, but petitions never do anything but get farscape a mini series.

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  Hmm, It appears I just don't like blondes, brunettes however I like. Changing tastes I suppose...
                  Hey!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                    Hey!
                    Meh, I'll probably like them again soon. And I always like Carter.

Comment

I found the beginning of the whole thing. This is the individual post, #6728. If you start with that one and keep going, you can see how the magnets thing started.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6728
                      Ah, thanks for enlightening me Sela. I'm actually more impressed with the fact you took the time to hunt down that post. Even with the post# and date, I took a few wrong turns. Chatty bunch weren't you?
                      LOL at your "sexy lingerie" anecdote. How deflating, ah well......
                      So, by saying "magnets" you get green rep points - must have iron in them. What do you do to repel red ones then? Just curious.

Edit: I'm brunette but I think redheads are gorgeous.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                        Edit: I'm brunette but I think redheads are gorgeous.
                        Well I wasn't saying who I prefered, I've always liked redheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                          ...Edit: I'm brunette but I think redheads are gorgeous.
                          I used a red rinse once. My brother has red hair so I thought I'd look good. Let's say it didn't get good reviews. I can do brunette, but it requires a lot of make-up to pull it off, which is most Halloweens.

Comment

Well we'll just have to build you a suite. Complete with your own group of...ego strokers and someone to kiss your bum 24 hours a day. I highly recommend gatelover for that position. He's quite gifted with the ass kissing. Seriously, he's got like a PhD.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Well we'll just have to build you a suite. Complete with your own group of...ego strokers and someone to kiss your bum 24 hours a day. I highly recommend gatelover for that position. He's quite gifted with the ass kissing. Seriously, he's got like a PhD.
                              Yes I do, but I'd hate to flaunt my powers.

Comment

ROFL!! Can I put in my recommendations for ...um...ego strokers <insert very evil grin here>

GL does have a PhD but I am old enough to be his Mom so can I have him as a pet or a *Gofer* but he does have great taste I am a brunette with red highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X